RedHW

Feb 15, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 23).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs.
1724114090881.jpeg

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
oh man, another great update. more humilating the little fat fucker son of Rebecca, not just by fucking his mom, but basically stealing his gf Ashley from him too..and knocking another tooth out. laugh my ass off every time we get scenes with Rebecca and her loser son. now let's bring her ex hubby in so we can cuck him too. and beat his ass. lol. and i almost feel bad for Cody..but not enough to not cuck him too!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am fine with the focus being on certain LI's/FWB's. Rebecca is by far the hottest babe in the game. with the red head whose name i can't recall at the moment being a close second. then the Aunt and the Mom are really hot too. those are the LI's that i like the most and am glad that the number of LI's is not going crazy. add Ashley to the list and she's hot as fuck too. and now her inner slut has come out and she will i am sure enjoy cucking her loser fat former bf Ollie along with the mc and Rebecca. hopefully. Ollie is such a little asshole that humiliating him has become one of my favorite things about this game. so hopefully the dev keeps that part of story coming in each update..

4.10 star(s) 180 Votes