Ren'Py Abandoned Awesome Vacation [v0.5.5] [Asario Tooro]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The Engrishy version is only half Engrishy and the other half Russian gibberish. From what I have seen so far. Lady at bar name changes to Russian one line is half and half part Russian and part Engrishy phone message is in Russian then talking to Angelica her first line is in Russian one spot he calls her cousin in another spot she calls him brother. I'll play more later that is if my brain hasn't melted from trying to read this Engrishy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So just started this and Angelica sends the MC some texts all of which are in Russian, and there is still a bit of Russian in the actual dialogue between characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: laliandra

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Retro

Well it's not really English it's a machine translation with a machine that's on every known drug in the world and half the stuff doesn't make any sense at all. They probably finally figured it out that their game isn't going go very far if you only provide it for one langue but it might still fail if know one can understand the gibberish in the English version.

Reactions: botc76

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Awesome Vacation [v0.5RE] [Asario Tooro] (836 mb rar pc source)

135 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Why can't they just write it all in Russian and then translate it? who ever is thinking that they know how we speak in the west is lost. god it's giving me a head ache.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Oh god, the translation is so bad! I'm willing to be forgiving normally with poor translation as it's not like I'm paying to play it or anything but this....this is bad! It's just throwing words at me! This Mia chick just called me a cable and I don't understand her enough to know if I should be offended! :ROFLMAO:

The worse thing is that I remember playing a much older version of this game and it was completely legible as far as I remember...

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The cousin is no longer your cousin she's your sister. If you extract the game files and look at the pictures the ones with her in them have sister in their names. So maybe Leela or whatever her name is in the game is suppose to be the MC's younger sister. Wonder where the mother is at then? Maybe she's the one trying to get the bar from the sister.

THJones58

May 5, 2018
I couldn't make it past the first few screens before having to dump this one. I can usually handle Engrish. I have no clue WTF this is. Good Luck!

Reactions: firetemplar415

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
Dev, please be kind... pick one language... ONE... and stick with that, ok? Mixing two, obviously, different languages isn't 'Engrish', it's fukn annoying... just sayin... <sadly, I couldn't really see enough to properly evaluate the game>

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes