Ren'Py Abandoned Awesome Vacation [v0.5.5] [Asario Tooro]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Wasn't the girl working at the cousin/sisters bar cuter looking before? Pity they changed her because now she's not as interesting or cute looking anymore or was it the sister/cousin that looked like that?

In the game he calls her cousin but if you extract the files and look at the pictures she's his fucking sister not his cousin.

Everything in the store is in Russian so I have no clue if I'm buying laxatives or candy or anything for that matter.

Room names are in Russian.

Some stuff on the computer is in Russian.

Character names change all over the place Christie and Miyu are spelled different in different areas even in the scripts.

One spot Miu Miyu Mia shrinks and grows in size as well as her breast were doing some weird ass shit they were moving over here and then over there I was waiting for them to just jump off her chest and take off running.

It seems you can see many oddities like that if you are paying attention like part of a girls hair moving back and forth during a scene.

Well it seems the cousin is now your sister and leela/Lily is also suppose to be a sister from reading some of the MC's inner dialog when he sneaks into Lily/Leela's room at night.

Angelica: Why are you such a beech tree, I say it's your turn.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is big stan level of black hole ring snuff compilation of pov language bdsm shenanigans:eek::oops:o_O
Are you UP <wink wink> for it;)!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wasn't the girl working at the cousin/sisters bar cuter looking before? Pity they changed her because now she's not as interesting or cute looking anymore or was it the sister/cousin that looked like that?

In the game he calls her cousin but if you extract the files and look at the pictures she's his fucking sister not his cousin.

Everything in the store is in Russian so I have no clue if I'm buying laxatives or candy or anything for that matter.

Room names are in Russian.

Some stuff on the computer is in Russian.

Character names change all over the place Christie and Miyu are spelled different in different areas even in the scripts.

One spot Miu Miyu Mia shrinks and grows in size as well as her breast were doing some weird ass shit they were moving over here and then over there I was waiting for them to just jump off her chest and take off running.

It seems you can see many oddities like that if you are paying attention like part of a girls hair moving back and forth during a scene.

Well it seems the cousin is now your sister and leela/Lily is also suppose to be a sister from reading some of the MC's inner dialog when he sneaks into Lily/Leela's room at night.

Angelica: Why are you such a beech tree, I say it's your turn.
yup, and the star wars old hobo dude is also weird as fuck lol

Angelica is called "cousin" during the skype call on computer (she even talk full russian the first time)... and then suddently, she call MC "brother"... then it seems that brother is the correct thing.

same goes with ugly lady who have cats she dont have. or the barely adult young anorexic redhead child/girl waitress, who say she own the bar and ask Angelica to go work and then say she is okay and go start her job as waitress... (wtf)

its barely impossible t understand this game completly in english XD

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
add incest tag
the MC & Angelica & brosis as it seems when Leela came from her room with panties

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
In an effort to avoid the awful Engrish I decided to text-skip through, and I somehow ended up inside what I assume was a store (there were prices) with hard to read light blue Russian text on the left side of the screen.

That's when I knew I had made a mistake. I guess it's what I deserve for being drawn in by the pretty asses in the banner. :confused:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
In an effort to avoid the awful Engrish I decided to text-skip through, and I somehow ended up inside what I assume was a store (there were prices) with hard to read light blue Russian text on the left side of the screen.

That's when I knew I had made a mistake. I guess it's what I deserve for being drawn in by the pretty asses in the banner. :confused:
i noticed that when you hover the option in the stoer, they are a small white text showing up and its in english... but... some option just show "no option selected" and some just show white russian anyway.

after testing again a bit more (thanks save), i noticed that this happen during the whole game. most of choices and stuff are in russian.

Mar 5, 2018
Sign, i give the game a try, but a lot of dialogues and menus are in russian, the game doesn´t even have a walktrough for no russian players. Remember this most of the people in this forums don't have english as 'home language', they need a walktrough or guide at least to see the images and understand a little about what happen, at least when there is suddendly russian words or by default a good AND complete english translation, more than good english at least a translation xd.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Engrish you say? As far as I can see, Russian language here is full of spelling mistakes. So even machine translation seems to be problematic.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They just poured a bunch of vodka into the translation device then fired it up threw a shit ton of words into and then just let it go. Either that or the one that was doing the typing was full of vodka before the stuff was thrown into the machine.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
well, one question.how to change the time..about right there is a marker that i think should advance the time.is this correct? If it's mine, isn't it something I can do to fix? Can someone help me.Thanks.

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
I may be wrong, but about the screen on the right. Can you change the time? At least there is an arrow. Only for me only in the morning. Don't change by clicking on it. I'm out of the way Jo Angela eats me for dinner on the stag. please.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes