Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
If anyone else is having some text leaving the box like when you wake I used this word wrap script and it worked fine. Dont know if it breaks anything so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 21, 2017
there is many scene the "not available in this build". is it bcz the public vertion is a demo not worth puting time bcz it's striped of content in or is it bcz it is not in the game yet ?
I realy dont want to play 3/4h in a game just to learn that is a demo and I don't have acces to the actual good stuff...

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Okay, this is just weird. I just came back to play it, and finally got the battle system down after downloading again (hint: use the healing technique she has and block a lot, saved me a lot of anger). However, now getting the cash after beating the bouncer isn't working; I only get the panties. To top it all off, the DP system is bugged; the lovely stimulant doesn't do anything to increase or increase it, only losing does. I hope this gets fixed or I can find out what happened; despite its flaws, this looks to be a good game in the making.

Edit:
running as admin fixed it for me
I'm gonna have to agree with kfl on this, it's doing the same on my end, but it's still playing. Running as admin did nothing on my end.

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I never ever under any circumstance run a game as administrator. I installed the game as an ordinary user, so all directories involved are accessible with those permissions.

Trust me, if a game won't run but with Admin privileges, then you don't want to play it. The dev himself should fix the game to not require such prequisitions.

Besides, I searched the game's directories for that file, and found that it doesn't exist at all in my install, so I doubt that running it as Admin would fix it in my case. May I ask which download link you used? The file may be missing from the GoFile version only.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
I never ever under any circumstance run a game as administrator. I installed the game as an ordinary user, so all directories involved are accessible with those permissions.

Trust me, if a game won't run but with Admin privileges, then you don't want to play it. The dev himself should fix the game to not require such prequisitions.

Besides, I searched the game's directories for that file, and found that it doesn't exist at all in my install, so I doubt that running it as Admin would fix it in my case. May I ask which download link you used? The file may be missing from the GoFile version only.
Ya see I usually never do that either on my normal one, but I usually play from a "disposable" machine that I never use for anything else and reinstall windows to daily in case of malware. That being said, taking these precautions I feel like I can take the risk. Anyone who's not taking precautions shouldn't, I agree with you on that. I just thought maybe something went bonkers with RPGM.

I've used the GoFile and Pixeldrain ones, they do the same thing. Also, apparently the dancer bug is avoidable by only challenging the bouncer on night 3 (I think). DP issue still is a thing, and it randomly crashed once.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Did you find the data\Dialogue.txt file that was reported in the bug? If it's not all to large, perhqaps you could post it here somehow?

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Did you find the data\Dialogue.txt file that was reported in the bug? If it's not all to large, perhqaps you could post it here somehow?
Honestly, I never found one in the data directory. Even without it my game ran. To get RPMG to shut up, I basically just put a blank .txt with the same file name in the data folder.

Reactions: Arikania

jayojalix

Aug 23, 2019
I was really looking forward to trying the game, but I keep crashing while trying to dance at night with any character, and I also crash when the card game gets introduced. I am quite literally stuck.... The crash error is RGSS stopped working, I've no idea why.

Tried the Mega version and GoFile version, same thing...

If it helps, I've browsed the crash dump, and there's what it contained:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
A compressed version 0.99b of the game ~60%
because this game engine (rpg maker ace) does not support webp
i made a script that can revent the webp compression that i did on Pictures automaticaly
how to : just run the dec.bat inside the game (press 3 and enter) everything should be done in about 10-15 minutes

ps: i know that a bat file is weird hacky way for the average joe but you can open the bat and see there is nothing suspicious going on , scan it with whatever you want

Zimet785

Nov 29, 2018
Hi everyone, am i doing smth wrong or why do game ends on 4th day saying thx for plaing demo version? Im sure I havent seen nearly a 10% of content. Folders got the CG and the weight of 3.5 gb doesnt look like demo. Anybody knows how can i proceed playing?

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
This game has a really good and well-balanced main cast. Got the lovable Casca-looking tomboy, mommy milkers and loli. Can't ask for more!

Reactions: DanteZurks
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes