• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
New Minimum Recommended Specs
Recommended Minimum Specification of RAM: 8GB, and a GPU NVIDIA 2060 series or equivalent GPU, starting with this update!
These specs are kinda crazy for a RPG-Maker game. Something similar happend to School of Lust where the game was so bloated by scripts and an additional encryption on top of it it was barely playable for some time. Lets hope this will not happen here aswell.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
[...] what is a batch file?
Create a new file named "vana.bat" on your desktop, and write in it the following:

Code:
cd "your vana progdir"
.\Game.exe
Instead of literally typing your vana progdir you type the drive letter + the path, so you'd get something like:
"C:\Windows\Program Files (x86)\AXE MAIDEN VANA 0.99B [PUBLIC]"

If the problem persists, then you may find vana.bat in your task manager, and you can shut that program down to exit the game.

Last edited:

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
To the dev, there are some things that I want to point out. I noticed that on top of stuff like stamina preventing you from doing as much H as possible theres also apart a "girl is sexually exhausted" cap? not sure if thats a bug or not but caps like that are incredibly boring. I also noticed that I couldnt do the h scenes that I already did for examples kissing/blowing the guards with vana, I know you plan to include a gallery and stuff but being able to do these things ingame whenever you want is a better h experience rather than do once and just check gallery later. You could set it up as not being able to get any more dp/bp/money by repeating h-scenes if you are worried about players farming, but I hope you let us do h everyday and whenever we want. Caps like "sexually exhausted" try again tomorrow and one and done scenes are really really boring and I hope you consider not capping it, Im sure other users will agree. Goodluck with the optimization issues and the game because it has potential to be very good.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game looks bad in my opinion. You see nice 2D art but than you see a shitty pixel dance game that looks like it's fucking too fast and a another shitty pixel fighting game. Seriously it just looks bad.. mixing nice art with crap pixels.

1. Nice Art

Cons.
1. Crappy pixel art for fights and dance
2. Looks to be a damn fast rhythm game
3. Fighter game with no damn controller support? WTF

Really from what I see it just looks bad from the preview pictures.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
i got a malware alert. im not sure if its valid or not.
Sometimes they are falso positive. In this case I don't know. I haven't downloaded the game because I think it's not the full version due to the store of Japan having only the demo.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
i got a malware alert. im not sure if its valid or not.
Since a while ago, Microsoft Defender had an update that locks real time memory with virtualization function thinking about protection. Issues is that it affects any program that reaches near or do processes within the memory area, and anything at all that acts there is considered a virus(trojan) by the system, since it's the usual known behavior pattern that tends to do this. Basically they encrypt the game into single giant file package and makes it run on ur computer memory all at once(suppose game is 4gb, it'll throw all the files in the temp memory area that is protected by windows) and it'll keep trying to decrypt parts of the file in real time generating the images, arts, etc... Issues is, WINDOWS ITSELF DISLIKE THIS METHOD OF ENCRYPTION AND DECRYPT IN REAL TIME... since it's done within the "virtualization memory" or "windows protected area nearing kernel rights". This is basically anti-piracy means and also killing 3rd party programs that may attach themselves to others, such as SpoilerAL, Cheat Engine, etc. Basically any and all process within this memory region is being flagged as trojan and because of shit/crap compression used in RPG Maker MV... it's one of it's favorite targets. If u decrypt the game before trying to run the exe and don't let it do by itself on memory, nothing is flagged/happens. So yeah. False positive like many others i've seen the same here.
Another heavy problem of such encryption method by MV developers method is that on weaker devices that have bad processors/crap RAM amount, it'll keep on slowing down their devices and sometimes, even directly force close everything else/stutter because of low ram remaining to deal with the usual windows process....

This recent update function that is messing a lot with any and all 3rd party programs that acess memories, calls everything trojan and cucks users from playing/having fun/cracking some stuff is called "Memory Integrity". It does a process to isolate the nucleus of ur computer upping the security to high tier... so much that it also cucks general usage hahahaha

Reactions: Nyy and stagp

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
I couldn't close the game during the intro : alt tab, CTRL ALT DEL, or ALT F4, ESC, none of these work. Just make sure no one can walk in on you when you play this.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Axe Maiden Vana [1.0.0 Public] Compressed (UnTested) MaidenSoft Thanks for game ;)

Win (3.6 GB/ 964 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes