Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
If you were waiting till the game was done to play 1.00 is more accurately named 0.25, the first town of at least 3 is finished, artist is ahead of coding, and if you get in town 2, via day 10, it gives you the boot, no save or anything. Corruption mechanics are still non-existent, with the virginity status being only that.

Idelacio

Jul 22, 2018
aside from crashes how do i fix this, when i try to switch to mira

it as working until day 6

View attachment 2584158
Typo, easy fix: Copy $zMiri and rename it to $zMira in that directory. KEEP BOTH as the Miri one is almost certainly called for other events.

Crashes on the first H Event for me, with the kid, so I'm guessing this isn't really finished. The IDEA is appealling, not entirely sure why this engine was used though.

Oh damn, no this game is VERY buggy... crashes, incorrect triggers firing, items not working. Maybe in a year this will be playable. :|

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyy

bojack188

Feb 13, 2020
Re-extracting using JP naming in winrar and playing on a JP locale fixed some event crashing but I still crash at the end of dance events. That might help some people but overall it's still rough around the edges.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Has the crashing issue been solved? If not, than it would be better to get a finished save than trying to wade through the game, saving every moment that you can. I know that someone has to be masochistic enough to actually try and finish this game through all the crashes.

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
what stone and where do I find it? I got the erotic stone but Lain is still too powerful
It’s a different stone, don’t remember what it’s called but it’s in the magic shop the description says it protects you from spirits or something like that.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
is it a bug that I can't dance after the first time I did it? I came back the next night and it says they've already danced

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
is it a bug that I can't dance after the first time I did it? I came back the next night and it says they've already danced
This bug repeat for other two heroines in lewd events during day. Only possible cure - save editing and disabling this switches (for H events search "HeroineName Hentaed")

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of the images in the game must has been named wrongly.
Causing the game to crash randomly most of the time.
Hope there will be a bug fix update for the game.

Still, it is a nice game with interesting features.

Last edited:
Reactions: Froschkönig27

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
Well when most the scenes just end up with a CTD including the first one in the tutorial, having an uncensored version is pointless
I've actually been able to play a fair bit, despite a lot of scripting errors I've noticed.
So in my case it would actually make a difference.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes