RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
Looks like they're going to add a gallery mode in the next update. Finally!

Berkaelzar

Jan 15, 2022
Censorship seems almost non-existant in some parts of the DLsite video... reckon this is most "uncensored" a game can get in their site

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
The tetris minigame is incredibly aggravating, but I did like the DDR minigame. Corruption of the girls feels all over the place though. Managed to have Vana blowing dudes left and right but got all shy when someone asked her to lift her skirt.

Edit: Rondo Defeat is bugged. After losing to the vampire and teleporting back to the guild, Vana will start clipping through all NPCs and objects preventing you from interacting with anyone or anything and essentially softlocking the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6O9

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I really wanted to like this game, if only it wasn't for randomly crashing every 15 to 30 minutes. Also inputs being fucky during combat meaning I don't get to do the down-arrow combos.

Reactions: Eicosa

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
is this just a demo, ? but it looks VERY good reminds me of nanoka violent heroine any guide or gallery? kind of stuck

Dumbleloods

Mar 20, 2018
Looks like the Patreon for this game has been seeing updates, they're on 1.06 now. Hope they fixed some of the crashes.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
It's an interesting game. The combat is pretty unique, especially for a RPGM game.

There was a post on ci-en stating that the developers were planning to release the game to DLsite. It looks like 1.25 (updating to 1.5 later) will be concluding Episode 1.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes