• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
Axe.JPG
Can't start, when I choose the Easy, Medium or Hard the Game Crashes with this message.

And Local Emulator don't work at my pc anymore, don't know why.

Anyone has a clue?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dang, even during intro there some broken texture and cam fail to tracking u and glitching out
well i saw dev here somewhere tho
hope this sort out
gonna need tester for this one
man, what a waste that art here literally out of 90 anime

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2017
Is the constant CTDs (w/o error message) common for everyone?

I’m trying my best to get into the flow of this game since it’s trying a lot of different things (never been good and rhythm or fighting games - they kick my ass) and the stats seem arbitrary and don’t matter.

Any tips my smooth brain isn’t latching onto? Thanks in advance.

Mr stabby

Sep 3, 2018
Can't really play the game much, it's either buggy, crashes alot or FPS just tanks, I doubt a 1060 isn't enough to handle the game

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
The game also keeps crashing for me, whats worse is that when it crashes I am forced to restart my computer. The reason being is that when the game just stops the game seems to close by itself, from that point I am unable to to close or click on anything on my computer and is forced to use keyboard controls only, another thing I've noticed is that I am unable to do anything in file explorer, It does not react when I click on it or try to use keyboard controls with file explorer opening another window in file explorer tends to make most of the window it is in white.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game also keeps crashing for me, whats worse is that when it crashes I am forced to restart my computer. The reason being is that when the game just stops the game seems to close by itself, from that point I am unable to to close or click on anything on my computer and is forced to use keyboard controls only, another thing I've noticed is that I am unable to do anything in file explorer, It does not react when I click on it or try to use keyboard controls with file explorer opening another window in file explorer tends to make most of the window it is in white.
Apparently, the program still runs after it appeared to shut down. I myself notice more games doing that.

Sounds like the computer slips into excessive computations, probably because it attempts to load a corrupted or non-existent file or because it attempts to render a mis-formatted graphic element.

If you can manage to open your task manager (or open it right before you start he game), you may be able to shut the program down there. If you have the name of the program that keeps running, it may help the dev to locate the source of the issue.

Another thing that you can try is to start the game from a batch file because, unless the game forks - which I actually suspect it to do -, it should abort as soon as you kill the parent batch file.

MaidenSoft

Doujin Circle Owner
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
ezgif.com-resize.gif
Hello and thank you for waiting, this took longer than expected, but we're excited to release this Public Build & The Pre-Release Build!
-ALL Monster Defeat CGs Have been redone
-Access All the Base Missions
-New H Events added to the base game
-Easy Mode has (Buffed Vana's stats are Maxed and start with 10,000G)
-No Panties events added for each girl
-Anal Inspection Scenes for each girl
-Guard Prostitutions Scenes for each girl
-Redid Rondo Loss H-Event
-Dancer Prostitutions Scenes for Dancer Vana are now available on some Nights (Dancer Mira is currently being reanimated and will be added back in the full release)
-Vana can unlock masturbation after completing a certain H-Event
-Buffed Vana and Other Overall Stats

-Removed a lot of Bugs and Bad UNI Text

New Minimum Recommended Specs
Recommended Minimum Specification of RAM: 8GB, and a GPU NVIDIA 2060 series or equivalent GPU, starting with this update!

- For Those on Non-Recommended GPU Please Try Running as Administrator To Alleviate Some Issues!
If you are interested in A LOT more AMV content, consider the v1.05 Pre-Release
-More H Scenes
-More Story
-First NTR Event
-Wall Brothel Events
-Recollection Room/Event Viewer For Each Girl
-Play up to the Preliminary Ceremony and find out if Vana and the gang can move on to the next division
-And more...

Links Below:

Password: AxeMaidenVana2023Silver

This build removed a huge "bug-causing script" and should run a lot better than the last build!
This Build also contains lots more story content and hentai events!
So please enjoy this might be the last public English Update before the DLsite Release late next month!

Last edited:

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
Great update. Though game is still unstable for me as it exits to desktop without any error in most events. For example dancing introduction does that. I wasn't able to find cause but it always does it at the exactly the same moment in an event.

Reactions: rop1

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
I seem to get a crash to desktop for events, only tried 4 but it crashed on 3/4. My guess is it might animation related? Real shot in the dark though as I just started the game. Playing on Windows, on the version 1.00

The kid wants to watch you masturbate, it crashes mid event when he tells her to think of a boy she likes doing it.
For the body inspection event by the royal guard, it crashes right after she walks to the right after the event seems resolved.
Doing the handjob event with the guard, it crashes right when the handjob starts, after she asks if she's doing it correctly.

Reactions: rop1

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
Apparently, the program still runs after it appeared to shut down. I myself notice more games doing that.

Sounds like the computer slips into excessive computations, probably because it attempts to load a corrupted or non-existent file or because it attempts to render a mis-formatted graphic element.

If you can manage to open your task manager (or open it right before you start he game), you may be able to shut the program down there. If you have the name of the program that keeps running, it may help the dev to locate the source of the issue.

Another thing that you can try is to start the game from a batch file because, unless the game forks - which I actually suspect it to do -, it should abort as soon as you kill the parent batch file.
I have managed to get my taskmanager open however I cannot see the program for the game anywhere in task manager after it appears to shut down, also sorry for being ignorant what is a batch file? I have not tried the new build will see about doing that build and see it still does that weird crash

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes