Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
Would the Netorare tag be appropriate, because from what i've been told the story is kind of told from the perspective of the childhood friend stuck in a coma while being in a dreamlike state? Or is it just due to the circumstances of the entire situation?

Elmsdor

Dec 23, 2017
I'm ok with greats, reminds me of old school anime and that's good. Fun mini games too haha.

I would like to ask if there is anal sex/prostitution possible without losing her/their vaginal virginity? And if costume change is possible, that there is exhibitionism, open lingerie or even bottomless?

Else look forward to support on dlsite or itch!

Cheers

MaidenSoft

Doujin Circle Owner
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
I'm ok with greats, reminds me of old school anime and that's good. Fun mini games too haha.

I would like to ask if there is anal sex/prostitution possible without losing her/their vaginal virginity? And if costume change is possible, that there is exhibitionism, open lingerie or even bottomless?

Else look forward to support on dlsite or itch!

Cheers
Yes! you can keep your Vaginal Virginity while also doing anal prostitution events just avoid events with multiple guys in the future (gangbang events) you will be fine!
And bottomless/no panties events will be in the full game aswell!

For those of us not attracted to prepubescent kids, is the loli avoidable?
To trigger any of her events you would have to switch to her, none of her events are forced
the same can't be said for the other two though.

i wonder if the devs are planning on selling it on steam?
Yes we just go approved for Steamworks today! and we will be releasing it there as well! also steam is where the uncensored version will be released in the future as well!

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes