Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Cool concept, based on the trailer and images provided. but the demo itself, doesnt really Demonstrate what the game is going to be, i wouldnt even consider it a tease, or a taste, or even a crumb. its literally 10 minutes of unskippable dialogue, and then walking, a few forced fights, and the only LEWD thing is lifting your skirt up. id of enjoyed having actual playble examples of animations, and maybe enemy variety and how that changes fights, and lewd scenes. but hey, if im going by the trailer, and images provided, it looks like it could be a good game. however, the demo size isnt an indication of anything quality wise. so for those that are wondering whether the demo itself is worth the download? dont waste your time. wait for a better build with more content, so you can get a true representation aka an accurate demo of what the full games potential might unfold.

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
Cool concept, based on the trailer and images provided. but the demo itself, doesnt really Demonstrate what the game is going to be, i wouldnt even consider it a tease, or a taste, or even a crumb. its literally 10 minutes of unskippable dialogue, and then walking, a few forced fights, and the only LEWD thing is lifting your skirt up. id of enjoyed having actual playble examples of animations, and maybe enemy variety and how that changes fights, and lewd scenes. but hey, if im going by the trailer, and images provided, it looks like it could be a good game. however, the demo size isnt an indication of anything quality wise. so for those that are wondering whether the demo itself is worth the download? dont waste your time. wait for a better build with more content, so you can get a true representation aka an accurate demo of what the full games potential might unfold.
Sounds like you played the 0.80 version demo, two more versions have already been released on the itch.io page with a lot more content...

PM21

May 1, 2018
Anyone have a working version of .89 they could slap into a MEGA? Every option I try to combine the Part 1 and Part 2 folders together off of Itch results in a failure to launch the game. .80 works fine. Downloading off DLsite runs fine (but now I can't read anything), but I cannot for the life of me get the game to run when combining the folders together in any combination of copy/pasting.

MaidenSoft

Doujin Circle Owner
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Game updated to v0.90

New Content:

- 1 New Mission For Elicia

- 1 New Missions For Mira

- 1 New Mission For Vana

Minor Updates:

- Melasandra Challenge Fight gives more gold and XP

- Vana base ATK buffed to 60

- Mira base ATK buffed to 90

- Elicia base ATK buffed to 85

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
i hope for the future content focused on vana only or most content is vana, i like the companion system in this, you could control your companion switching between them and vana but please do more vana, its rare to have red skin mc

Reactions: MaidenSoft

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
can we please do something about npcs just blocking the road all the damn time?

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018

The dev comments that the English translation will take a little longer than expected, probably in May or April.
He also comments that they are improving the in-game animations.

I already thought the H animations were very good, they will improve what is already good.

Reactions: Feyd

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
i hope for the future content focused on vana only or most content is vana, i like the companion system in this, you could control your companion switching between them and vana but please do more vana, its rare to have red skin mc
Red skin? I didn't know there was such a thing lmao

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is it normal that I can't raise DP? The items don't rise it nor the lewd events. (ver 0.9)

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
Is it normal that I can't raise DP? The items don't rise it nor the lewd events. (ver 0.9)
The demo is limited in a lot of aspects - that may be intentional but I do definitely remember some ways to raise it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9alwa

Deleted member 4238737

Oct 8, 2021
So I have played the game. It is quite nice and the fighting and dancing part is the most exciting one lol.

However does only other chars contain infinite supply of energy? And sometimes the game will crashed, still don't know why. (Maybe due to my potato computer )

Does anyone encounter these bugs or only me?
Same

MaidenSoft

Doujin Circle Owner
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Itch.io Thumbnail 5.jpg
Axe Maiden Updated to v0.99!
The Manic Update!
  1. Length extended to Day 4
  2. 2 Mission for Each Girl For a Total 6 Playable Missions (Each has animated CGs)
  3. First Boss Encounter!
  4. Added Natural Integration of Dancing Mini-Game (At Noble Lounge at night)
  5. Frist Lain Night (Minigame/Fight)
  6. And finally "Manic Magic" has been added to the game starting on day two players will be introduced to the fast-paced card game manic magic! (Based on Puyo Puyo)
  7. Minor bugs have been fixed a patched as well!

Link:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
View attachment 2494090
Axe Maiden Updated to v0.99!
The Manic Update!
  1. Length extended to Day 4
  2. 2 Mission for Each Girl For a Total 6 Playable Missions (Each has animated CGs)
  3. First Boss Encounter!
  4. Added Natural Integration of Dancing Mini-Game (At Noble Lounge at night)
  5. Frist Lain Night (Minigame/Fight)
  6. And finally "Manic Magic" has been added to the game starting on day two players will be introduced to the fast-paced card game manic magic! (Based on Puyo Puyo)
  7. Minor bugs have been fixed a patched as well!

Link:
why 3 parts............... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Files on itch.io are corrupted...i did try 4 times same result

Reactions: Feyd
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes