MaidenSoft

Doujin Circle Owner
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
I got caught by that asshole near the pickaxe shop - then I crashed mid-fight with that busted ATK-UP maid. Ver0.89.

I really do adore the game. I'm getting used to the fighting but holy shit the AI, even in normal difficulty, wants my ass no lube.

I would check the V > + Z combo. I can't use it consistently and I'm not sure if it's reading correctly. I'd prefer single button press like maybe V, B, N - or 1, 2, 3

Wrong Gold Amount Received
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---Edit 1---
I love the guild quests. It's fun with how the quests are structured along with the fighting game combat. I've done Vana (need to be defeated with her to see CG) and i'm doing Elicia's right but I think I ran into an immortal world enemy. Once I defeat it, it doesn't die in the map and keeps engaging me. I might have to lose to get out of this.

---Edit 2---
Crashed during a battle against a slime as Mira. Right as I was about to finish the quest too |:
I fucking hate fighting Mira and I love fighting as Mira. Both Elicia and Mira a lot more fun to fight as compared to Vana (though, why do they seem to have the same range as Vana? Especially Elicia.)

Mira's V V -> -> + Z comes out smoother than Vana's V ->
I think you should switch Vana's to be similiar to Mira's
Thanks for the feedback, patching that soon immortal monster bug, just forgot to clear his event
You seem to be on to something with Mira's moves lol the JP beta testers said something similar.

Reactions: Feyd and Blake639

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
The game is great but there is some bug causing it to close out of nowhere without any error message.
It happened to me while buying items in the item shop and when I finished the dance minigame...

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Whenever you hear about a virgin slut, it pretty much always means a character that permits the use of every orifice except vagina, so oral and anal are the main go-to's.
Aka Italian/Jewish/Iranian rules

Boobs

Jun 21, 2017
Oh yes! I guess I haven't stated this NTR is completely optional, Any NTR and Rape that occurs is completely on the player, I am not really a fan of a forced NTR game without a possibility of a True Love route.
Based take

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hm, after the dlsite video - the game looks like a pretty solid title with a fair amount of gameplay. Nicely drawn and well outlined characters, I especially like the female ones, a miniature of Casca from Berserk (i.e. a chocolate, black-haired) blonde loli and a boobed female warrior. So I think there is something for everyone.

I don't know how big a role NTR plays but it's cool that it's there. I like this genre in games.

I'll definitely be following this author more closely from now on.

Reactions: Blake639

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ok I've had enough with the very bad for no reason 1-star reviews:
1) This game is a Demo, the finalized game isn't even out yet.
2) This is the Dev's FIRST GAME! Cut him some slack already! Of course he's going to make mistakes here and there! He's not a genius, he's human, just like us!
3) There should be a reason called "Unfair Review" on that list so that I report people like that because that is what it is!

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Ok I've had enough with the very bad for no reason 1-star reviews:
1) This game is a Demo, the finalized game isn't even out yet.
2) This is the Dev's FIRST GAME! Cut him some slack already! Of course he's going to make mistakes here and there! He's not a genius, he's human, just like us!
3) There should be a reason called "Unfair Review" on that list so that I report people like that because that is what it is!
You can still report it and choose the "other" option. Of course, taking into account that everyone is entitled to his opinion as long as it is reasonably reasoned. In any case, I once managed to report and remove such a rating for another title, where it was clear that the user writing it did not even deign to argue his opinion. And it was clear to the naked eye that he was doing it on purpose.

Another way to counter such things is to inflate your own rating, for a fair "balance."

PS: Well, and you have to admit that people are much more critical to something they got for free.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
You can still report it and choose the "other" option. Of course, taking into account that everyone is entitled to his opinion as long as it is reasonably reasoned. In any case, I once managed to report and remove such a rating for another title, where it was clear that the user writing it did not even deign to argue his opinion. And it was clear to the naked eye that he was doing it on purpose.

Another way to counter such things is to inflate your own rating, for a fair "balance."

PS: Well, and you have to admit that people are much more critical to something they got for free.
*sigh* I guess you're right! Freedom of expression is a thing... but here to be honest is kind of preemptive...
Anyhow thanks, I did report him anyways for "Unfair Review" because to be honest, this is what that is.
Also, cannot rate: I'm a patient person therefore waiting for the full game before I pass judgment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Funny how people complain about game crashing, just fix ur pc or install the necessary RPGMaker files so that it doesnt happen, its not the devs fault that ur running win 7 on 32x bit or just using a pirated version of windows that has sys files corrupted. Like honestly I never understood how people had crash problems in games, I mean if it was a fan translation and had translation errors then yea I could see why it would crash but other than that for me personally I never had any RPGMaker game crash for me, but I do often occur to find a bug / incompatibility with Unity / Unreal Engine games on my monitor since I use a 49' ultrawide and some devs dont take resolutions more than native 1080p into consideration which force me to use my shitty side screen or just scale down the res on my main monitor

Reactions: MaidenSoft

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
This game will be perfect on a controller.

Well, they could disable the cutscenes and gameplay with the Cockhold for those who don't like NTR

-Brazillian user(Sorry for my terrible english).
It's good to find a "putaria" friend in these parts.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I know this is a demo, but has anyone been able to beat Mira's master yet? I can't deal her any damage at all and blocking literally doesn't matter against her.

Edit: She also seems to passively regen any damage I deal to her so there is that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaidenSoft

MaidenSoft

Doujin Circle Owner
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
I know this is a demo, but has anyone been able to beat Mira's master yet? I can't deal her any damage at all and blocking literally doesn't matter against her.

Edit: She also seems to passively regen any damage I deal to her so there is that.
Buy one of these and equip it in your "Battle Items" before the fight
Game_fw1XDBqjmT.png
I would also recommend getting a Magic Attack Bracelet too!

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I would also recommend getting a Magic Attack Bracelet too!
At the time of my posts I didn't know the Bracelets were a thing kek.

I just got Vana as many stat boosters I could find from the shop then just reset the game over and over until I won

luvhentai

Nov 12, 2019
So I have played the game. It is quite nice and the fighting and dancing part is the most exciting one lol.

However does only other chars contain infinite supply of energy? And sometimes the game will crashed, still don't know why. (Maybe due to my potato computer )

Does anyone encounter these bugs or only me?

Reactions: rKnight
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes