gap1601

Mar 11, 2020
I'm not personally a Patreon subscriber and Axsen's does not have an active Gumroad. So unless there is new leaks I won't be able to update it. I'll keep a look out for ways I can update it.
I was a patreon subscriber and have the url of the Gumroad that She use, I wish it be utility for you...

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
I was a patreon subscriber and have the url of the Gumroad that She use, I wish it be utility for you...

Unfortunately gumroad costs money... and uh ... i dont like to spend money. (also her gumroad prices are insane.)

That was an older comment. I have since updated the thread and provide new leaks. Older terms are still a mystery.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Unfortunately gumroad costs money... and uh ... i dont like to spend money. (also her gumroad prices are insane.)

That was an older comment. I have since updated the thread and provide new leaks. Older terms are still a mystery.
It's a little weird how some of her terms have just vaporized from places tbh. Pretty rare to see that at all on huge artists especially

Reactions: elgrandespogos

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I think this is the last artwork for this month, I'm not too sure since axsens will do either 3 or 4 artworks for either term

Reactions: LuckerWolf

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
Can't wait 'til late may to get them since our savior is taking a short break from getting this type of content from various sources

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Working on uploading 113 and 114 right now!

While I do that, I wanted to get some feedback on how I should structure the thread from now on. I've realized that the giant wall of links is rather unintuitive at this point and makes providing mirror links harder on uploaders. So, I was thinking about grouping terms into a single download link or 5 gb chunks with a list of what's in it. Thoughts?

chilidog

Aug 11, 2017

While I do that, I wanted to get some feedback on how I should structure the thread from now on. I've realized that the giant wall of links is rather unintuitive at this point and makes providing mirror links harder on uploaders. So, I was thinking about grouping terms into a single download link or 5 gb chunks with a list of what's in it. Thoughts?
Thanks for the uploads! I think grouping terms is a great idea whether it be a single large download or in chunks.

demise0

Dec 20, 2019

Since zipping jpgs doesn't actually do much savings in file size, the best archives usually have all the files out / separate. That way someone can download a new term without needing to download a 5 gig archive with old stuff, yet it still allows for everything in a single Mega or Google Drive link. Just my thoughts.

SkyBlueKami

Apr 15, 2020

I don't think you have to change anything, i like how links and mega are organised. My opinion is you should keep things the way they are now.