ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well, Axsens has delivered on time as usual, and so shall I.

Term 153 (Jpgs, NSFW, Psds, Wallpapers)
Mega

Term 154 (Jpgs, NSFW, Psds, Wallpapers)
Mega

As I said before, this will be the last month I'm subbed to Axsens due to reasons I've already explained before... and another thing that bothered me for quite a while: she does a lot of pokemon characters.
Now, don't get me wrong, I've nothing against them, but a bit more of variety could get more people interested.
Anyway, that's all I've got for today, enjoy the artworks.

EDIT: OP Updated

For those who having issues download the MEGA link. It will only be up until OP updated it

Last edited:

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Well, Axsens has delivered on time as usual, and so shall I.

Term 153 (Jpgs, NSFW, Psds, Wallpapers)
Mega

Term 154 (Jpgs, NSFW, Psds, Wallpapers)
Mega

As I said before, this will be the last month I'm subbed to Axsens due to reasons I've already explained before... and another thing that bothered me for quite a while: she does a lot of pokemon characters.
Now, don't get me wrong, I've nothing against them, but a bit more of variety could get more people interested.
Anyway, that's all I've got for today, enjoy the artworks.
2021-01-10-18-58-54.gif

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:

Terms 153 and 154
(Steps in .psd -archive)

And again pour your 'Thank yous' to Jthebloody who shared both.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks for Axsensally nice New Year, Jthebloody!'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, I've been quite dumb; I have unsubscribed at the end of the month, thinking I wouldn't have to pay anything... turns out that Axsens charges every 15 days, so I basically screwed up because I did not pay attention.

The "sort of" good news: I've got the term 155 to share with you all, so grab it.

Enjoy!

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Well, I've been quite dumb; I have unsubscribed at the end of the month, thinking I wouldn't have to pay anything... turns out that Axsens charges every 15 days, so I basically screwed up because I did not pay attention.

The "sort of" good news: I've got the term 155 to share with you all, so grab it.

Mega

Enjoy!
8.png thank you very much!

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020

Mega

Enjoy!
Very appreciate , but can you upload term 156 later or next month ? orz