156 term
157 term
158 term
159 term
Unfortunately, there is no PSDs

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
They do not exist, they are so old that people had a patreon sub in those days, now have kids)) r34 sites did not exist in those days yet) I don’t know if you can find them anywhere on the Internet

:unsure:actually some works is still on gumroad, but 10-12$ for one character is too much

Maybe there are people who had a sub at that time, but I don’t know if it’s worth looking for them. I'm pretty sure there was only 1 or 2 characters in those first packs
She probably purge those Terms at some point within the time of my rant. When she was over charging them on her Gumroad page and I did all that calculation on how much you need to spend to get the missing rewards that OP doesn't have. You might as well buy a decent car then even try to buy all those missing rewards. Now in order to get past rewards you have to sub to her Tier 3(which is limited amount) and it also limited to past months rewards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas

afterdelight

Aug 24, 2021
They do not exist, they are so old that people had a patreon sub in those days, now have kids)) r34 sites did not exist in those days yet) I don’t know if you can find them anywhere on the Internet

:unsure:actually some works is still on gumroad, but 10-12$ for one character is too much

Maybe there are people who had a sub at that time, but I don’t know if it’s worth looking for them. I'm pretty sure there was only 1 or 2 characters in those first packs
thats a bummer, then maybe somebody have the missing term 43-47, term 49-54, etc etc. The missing terms under term 100

afterdelight

Aug 24, 2021
She probably purge those Terms at some point within the time of my rant. When she was over charging them on her Gumroad page and I did all that calculation on how much you need to spend to get the missing rewards that OP doesn't have. You might as well buy a decent car then even try to buy all those missing rewards. Now in order to get past rewards you have to sub to her Tier 3(which is limited amount) and it also limited to past months rewards.
Do you ever share that achive folder on your signature?

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
156 term
157 term
158 term
159 term
Omg! Thank you so much, I thought this place was forgotten

Kzor

May 27, 2021
>Leela
Welp, I've been reminded Futurama is being brought back and now my day is ruined

Good term tho