Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
im kinda dumb so I ask to someone confirm.
But look like tomorrow (3/20) will be the release day for the new game.

faulk

Nov 8, 2017
im kinda dumb so I ask to someone confirm.
But look like tomorrow (3/20) will be the release day for the new game.
No, he still have a lot of work do to, he is speaking about another game.

I fucked up with my previous guess, I think I underestimate the amount of work he need to do ( and the amount of time he spend on elden ring. ).

So, I don't know, let's say "late april" if we're lucky.

But yeah, this is definitly gonna be the best H side scroller of all times.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
No, he still have a lot of work do to, he is speaking about another game.

I fucked up with my previous guess, I think I underestimate the amount of work he need to do ( and the amount of time he spend on elden ring. ).

So, I don't know, let's say "late april" if we're lucky.

But yeah, this is definitly gonna be the best H side scroller of all times.
Elden Ring is a completely justifiable excuse for not getting work done. I don't blame him.

gao23

Oct 25, 2021
Really enjoyed this one. IMHO the best feature is it leans into your kinks. The more you play the character a certain way, the more she WANTS to be played that way. Very cool. Plus it has actual video game ACTION, not just clicking through a VN.

faulk

Nov 8, 2017
RED ALERT !

I didn't downloaded it, but it seems it's for debugging, I will try with the gallery save to see if it's working.

Edit : Calm down, it's just one level without anymation, but you could help him to bugxig some things :) :) :)

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
RED ALERT !

I didn't downloaded it, but it seems it's for debugging, I will try with the gallery save to see if it's working.

Edit : Calm down, it's just one level without anymation, but you could help him to bugxig some things :) :) :)
Does anyone know how to make Eris Dysnomia work? I keep getting a "font can not be generated" error. Also it keeps saying "can't draw message". View attachment 1464085
Paul would be a good help for this since they had this issue the dev is trying to figure out.
What settings did you change in the game.ini? And what environment are you running it in?

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2018
RED ALERT !

i wonder if u cud glitch into the bonus room like someone did here b4 using cheat engine and see if there are any new animations.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Alright, I'd like to ask 2 questions, but before that, I just can't not say how good of a game this is, I love the combat in this game, it looks basic, but it's amazing, and 2nd, the erotic aspect of this is amazing, I've jerked off to this a looooot of times, I don't even know how much, but it's that good! On to the questions:
1. What secret trait does the onyx crystal have?
2. Does Eris Dysnomia have an English version yet? I know that it's still unreleased, but do the alpha builds have an english in it?

Deab

Dec 14, 2020
Alright, I'd like to ask 2 questions, but before that, I just can't not say how good of a game this is, I love the combat in this game, it looks basic, but it's amazing, and 2nd, the erotic aspect of this is amazing, I've jerked off to this a looooot of times, I don't even know how much, but it's that good! On to the questions:
1. What secret trait does the onyx crystal have?
2. Does Eris Dysnomia have an English version yet? I know that it's still unreleased, but do the alpha builds have an english in it?
1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2. Nope, and I'm not sure translation is going to be performed until it's finished (or close to being so). Although, I could be wrong and there is some madman (madmen?) doing it.

Reactions: Unraveledport
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes