Unreal Engine Azinyth: My Succubus Friends [Demo 1] [aZephyNight]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

1654301211877.png

Overview:
For years, the human race has ruled over Earth; with all that is tangible in their hands.
However, there has always existed another race, with far more control over the world. Demons.
The creatures who spark sin in the humans: corruption from the inside out.
For the 7 sins, there were 7 types of demons.
Demons of envy, greed, sloth, gluttony, wrath, pride… And, the most prominent in this world. Lust.
The sexual desire between entities, the easiest to profit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-05
Release Date: 2022-06-05
Developer: aZephyNight - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

9f83443e8dcf76615df7bbd10b100b2c.gif Yvw4b2.gif I7p+0X.gif PKlW1R.png X53z_R.png TCFVYt.png UkrDm5.png XpM493.png gxdqZC.png

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
can we get a normal UI that works with a mouse, or at least a keyboard with normal buttons (why is Z select instead of space or enter?) and normal fps... I mean I have the best pc money can buy but this game is... ye.

game can be amazing but like most games, released in poor status and left to die. hopfully this one will go somewhere to become great.

azephynight

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
Hello guys! Developer of the game here, I noticed some redirects from this site in particular to my Itch.io. I've been waiting for this kind of feedback for a bit, so thank you all for this! I'm willing to add mouse controls as people have said, and I can further optimize it very soon.

Hit me with any further feedback too, as in, how many FPS are you getting on average? What areas are the FPS dropping at?

The settings menu also contains a graphics quality feature as well as resolution that should help out :)

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020

Outside of the flaws above, this got some potential. I like the (sex) animation a lot and the overall design, if they were to be improved I think it could become a great game, things such as regular character motions could be done better than just "click and drag animation" since this is a VN and all, only time will tell.
But please fix the optimization issue and freezing bug should you lose the Tennis minigame, I'm begging you.

Last edited:

azephynight

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022

Outside of the flaws above, this got some potential. I like the (sex) animation a lot and the overall design, if they were to be improved I think it could become a great game, things such as regular character motions could be done better than just "click and drag animation" since this is a VN and all, only time will tell.
But please fix the optimization issue and freezing bug should you lose the Tennis minigame, I'm begging you.
Thank you greatly for this feedback. I wasn't aware the performance was... this bad, hehe. I also wasn't aware the game froze upon losing Tennis... but that will be fixed very soon! I'll look into cutting back intensity of graphics, and the appearance of the eyes, too.

Again thanks for the feedback, it means a lot as this is my first start with any kind of game dev venture.

azephynight

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
Not sure how many times I'm allowed to post in here (heh) but I've uploaded a new version that fixes many performance related issues (Previously, I noticed there was substantial lag on the title screen) and now I'm getting 64 fps there so... Hopefully it's playable now! Also adjusted characters eye size per Penniless Degenerate's idea, so I thank them for that! The latest version is now on .

Reactions: VerticeLupus

mizunoto

Mar 8, 2020
im so confused, i load into the game and see the dialogue between someone and their mother(?) and then i get thrown into this sandbox looking world where i can fly around and clip through things. not sure if this is a mechanic and im supposed to go somewhere to trigger an event or...?

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
I found the characters, I start under the map and impossible to interact with anything. Useless & I don't know which keys to use

TraderJoes

Aug 17, 2018
Seems like the game is unplayable at the moment. As others mentioned, you spawn under the world and are in a spectator camera. Two characters appear in a clothing mall but nothing is interactable.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Interesting.

Looking at this thread, guess I'll need to wait a bit to play.
Bookmark and watch it is.
Best of luck, dev.

Oh yeah, dev, apply a ticket for a dev badge.
BaasB you usually post that, right?
Help me out.

Reactions: BaasB