Unreal Engine Azinyth: My Succubus Friends [Demo 1] [aZephyNight]

azephynight

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
Demo's coming along well! I think it will be released in the mid mid August area. In the meantime, I have a discord server now for the game that you can join if you like!:)
Screenshot (2988).png

Oct 2, 2018
good femdom games definitely following this. Apart from that i'd like for more body type variation loli,milf,muscular,slim etc
sex battle/minigame to make whoever cums first. the option to choose/make the girl submissive or dominant are great too.

edit: i immediately thought succubus=femdom but i was a lil drunk and it's 4 am, anyway keep the drawcalls tame, my dual core cpu is burning brighter than my future. hoping there's femdom content/dominant female or battle-fuck minigames in the future

Last edited:

azephynight

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
plenty of femdom stuff in the future, entire characters like to do that. all those body types are also as a character! And ive done tons of optimizing now that i have access to a lower end laptop that i can actually stress test

azephynight

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
Not dead! Whats up guys! Have an update.. an important one!
I will be releasing a demo for betatesting on March 31st, so if you'd like to get access to the next and greatest iteration of the game, !

Anyways, here's what new: big graphical changes, animation quality, and a dedicated cum simulation system (glitches still being worked out in it!)

UnrealEditor_93S1ZUyio4.png

UnrealEditor_DCkSOU4JPp.png
UnrealEditor_WAybIHn1AO.png
UnrealEditor_uM6zdS59XW.png
UnrealEditor_qqXNKCn65a.png UnrealEditor_MQXt2Va3bc.jpg
UnrealEditor_Ch5KLy5QcO.png

So yeah, keep your eyes peeled and join the server if you want to help betatest!