VN Ren'Py Abandoned Azure Nights [Ch. 1.1] [JG Productions]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JeffGarcia123

Nov 18, 2017
game_banner.png

Overview:
You have just finished high school and have a final summer before college, luckily your best friend invited you to his French summer villa. Two of your friends are surprisingly also there, Zoe who you had a crush on forever, and Ruby. Will you be yourself and seduce the girl or girls in a good way, or will you let corruption take over you and scheme and blackmail your way to their hearts? Things may not be as they seem in the idyllic little town, so you better watch out, and make your choices wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-26
Release Date: 2021-07-19
Developer: JGProductions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1 [Chapter 1]
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Future Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ch1_before_dinner12.jpg ch1_sex_dream8.jpg ch1_shower6.jpg ch1_shower18.jpg ch1_truth_or_dare83.jpg ch1_villa_arriving17.jpg ch1_villa_arriving23.jpg ch1_deck_yoga14.jpg ch1_truth_or_dare8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
your best friend invited you to his French summer villa.

This best friend better not be a boy. This best friend ends up fucking one of MC's girls.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Header.png
Azure Nights [Chapter 1] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download: - - - ANDROID

Android port by Jeevant
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

JeffGarcia123

Nov 18, 2017
your best friend invited you to his French summer villa.

This best friend better not be a boy. This best friend ends up fucking one of MC's girls.
I probably should have put a disclaimer but there will not be NTR in the game, so don't worry about your best bro stealing your girls. There will be possible group sex or threesome with another man if you want, but you will be able to avoid them and leave your bro out to dry.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
View attachment 1307626
Azure Nights [Chapter 1] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Mod doesn't appear to be working

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I probably should have put a disclaimer but there will not be NTR in the game, so don't worry about your best bro stealing your girls. There will be possible group sex or threesome with another man if you want, but you will be able to avoid them and leave your bro out to dry.
I was worried about that thank you for letting folks know. Any intention for harem or and other tags?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Not bad! Here I leave my opinion.

I would have liked a little more background. I feel like everything comes very suddenly. I don't know how many romanceable girls there will be in the game, but so far, knowing only two of them, I think it was pretty easy to spend a little more time getting to know them, although I understand that the MC already knows them, but we don't.

Zoe is beautiful. She is probably the type of character that I like the most. A good and romantic girl who has a crush on the MC. I will certainly go the path of integrity. I want a good romance with her. That said, I hope Ruby doesn't interfere in this relationship. I wish it was an exclusive relationship between Zoe and the MC, with no other girl interfering.

Now about Ruby... Meh. I don't usually like this type of nympho-like character, but if the game allows me to romance all the girls, I will surely end up being with her too. If not, Zoe is definitely my girl.

Now a question. Is Sophie a love interest? We can collect points from her with her, so I guess so. If she's a love interest, and she's fucking someone other than the MC, I don't think people will like this. Including me, honestly.
The good thing? We can decide if she see it or not. The bad thing? It is not optional that it happens. It always happens, even if we decide whether to watch it or not. In conclusion, this is something I honestly didn't like.

And I'm sorry, no matter how nice and cool the MC's friend is... I don't share. Heh.

Overall, a good first impression. Simple and straightforward (maybe too much tbh), without unnecessary complications. I like it. Much success in the development!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I just started playing it, and it's immediately apparent that the dialogues are very natural. The way of speech, the subject matter, little mannerisms, it all adds up to feeling really authentic. The cab driver with a bit of broken English was a nice touch as well. And that jab at American tourists lol.

Anyways, this seems really promising already.

JeffGarcia123

Nov 18, 2017
I was worried about that thank you for letting folks know. Any intention for harem or and other tags?
I added future tags now, sorry about that. Still new to this, there will be a harem option, now if you go for corruption you might be able to have a bigger one, but even the integrity path will allow you to do it, the girls like to share.

Now a question. Is Sophie a love interest? We can collect points from her with her, so I guess so. If she's a love interest, and she's fucking someone other than the MC, I don't think people will like this. Including me, honestly.
The good thing? We can decide if she see it or not. The bad thing? It is not optional that it happens. It always happens, even if we decide whether to watch it or not. In conclusion, this is something I honestly didn't like.

And I'm sorry, no matter how nice and cool the MC's friend is... I don't share. Heh.

Overall, a good first impression. Simple and straightforward (maybe too much tbh), without unnecessary complications. I like it. Much success in the development!
Thank you for your opinion. Now Sophie is kinda of a complex character, we don't get to meet her very good right now, but we'll get a chance to spend more time with her in upcoming chapters. I'd say she's kind of a 'slut with a heart of gold character'. Someone that may seem a shallow bimbo, but once our MC gets to meet her maybe people change their mind.

As for the fucking other people part, I intend to have the affection part of her deal with that, so once you start becoming more romantic with her if you choose, fucking other people part stops, or not. Depending on your desires ;).

And your bro Josh will not steal your girls, you'll have options of sharing with him, but you can leave him to dry as well.

Thank you for your reply once again.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
In the name of Voyeurism blah, blah, etc. nowadays aside from mc other NPC characters having sex is a fashion and we mc is like a side hero don't know why? :mad: giphy (9).gif

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for your opinion. Now Sophie is kinda of a complex character, we don't get to meet her very good right now, but we'll get a chance to spend more time with her in upcoming chapters. I'd say she's kind of a 'slut with a heart of gold character'. Someone that may seem a shallow bimbo, but once our MC gets to meet her maybe people change their mind.

As for the fucking other people part, I intend to have the affection part of her deal with that, so once you start becoming more romantic with her if you choose, fucking other people part stops, or not. Depending on your desires ;).

And your bro Josh will not steal your girls, you'll have options of sharing with him, but you can leave him to dry as well.

Thank you for your reply once again.
You can expect the usual idiots to come out of the woodwork about this statement. Just do your thing.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
As for the fucking other people part, I intend to have the affection part of her deal with that, so once you start becoming more romantic with her if you choose, fucking other people part stops, or not. Depending on your desires
why in the hell mc has to be the one in affection to her cause you say 'slut with a heart of gold character' Nah:sick:, Can we avoid her?

JeffGarcia123

Nov 18, 2017
why in the hell mc has to be the one in affection to her cause you say 'slut with a heart of gold character' Nah:sick:, Can we avoid her?
Yes, you don't need to romance Sophie, either through affection or corruption if you don't want. She may show up in general scenes and such, but you won't have to spend additional time and do sexual content with her, if you don't really want to.

• Love
Reactions: chicken head

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, you don't need to romance Sophie, either through affection or corruption if you don't want. She may show up in general scenes and such, but you won't have to spend additional time and do sexual content with her, if you don't really want to.
Thanks for the clarification Dev:love: then I am in Good luck with the game(y) waiting to see mc gets the action(sex) in future updates updates :p

• Hey there
Reactions: Teddy 369
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote