VN Ren'Py Abandoned Azure Nights [Ch. 1.1] [JG Productions]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for your opinion. Now Sophie is kinda of a complex character, we don't get to meet her very good right now, but we'll get a chance to spend more time with her in upcoming chapters. I'd say she's kind of a 'slut with a heart of gold character'. Someone that may seem a shallow bimbo, but once our MC gets to meet her maybe people change their mind.

As for the fucking other people part, I intend to have the affection part of her deal with that, so once you start becoming more romantic with her if you choose, fucking other people part stops, or not. Depending on your desires ;).

And your bro Josh will not steal your girls, you'll have options of sharing with him, but you can leave him to dry as well.

Thank you for your reply once again.
Thanks for answering! I will give you my opinion on this. Sorry if it's a lot, I'll try to be brief. I don't want to take up a lot of space in the thread, so I'll put it under spoiler, just in case. :HideThePain:

Yeah, I'll be honest. Like I said, I don't like watching the MC's love interests fuck other people at all. Either men or women. And like I said, even if we choose whether to watch it or not, it happens anyway. Obviously I understand that it may be "necessary" to demonstrate that part of "Slut with a heart of gold". But also being honest, even if a love interest is, for example, a prostitute, I think there is no need to show it. Especially with the "heart of gold" part. This lets us know that Sophie can be a great character, with a good story and that she is more than just "Hey, let's fuck." So for this part, I am intrigued.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding being able to tell her to stop fucking with other people, I find it interesting. If you allow me, and without the intention of telling you that you have to change things, a more "pleasant" approach could be something like this...

That said, regardless of my tastes, I really think there's no need to show Sophie fucking someone else again, other than that scene. I think that is quite clear with that. :LUL:
It's very sad to see the tag of "vaginal sex" in a first release and that it is not the MC who is doing it. Heh.

Either way, just having Zoe makes me want to play, and I will continue to do so. I really like her a lot. Again, thanks for answering and of course, thanks for sharing your game!

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I added future tags now, sorry about that. Still new to this, there will be a harem option, now if you go for corruption you might be able to have a bigger one, but even the integrity path will allow you to do it, the girls like to share.

Thank you for your opinion. Now Sophie is kinda of a complex character, we don't get to meet her very good right now, but we'll get a chance to spend more time with her in upcoming chapters. I'd say she's kind of a 'slut with a heart of gold character'. Someone that may seem a shallow bimbo, but once our MC gets to meet her maybe people change their mind.

As for the fucking other people part, I intend to have the affection part of her deal with that, so once you start becoming more romantic with her if you choose, fucking other people part stops, or not. Depending on your desires ;).

And your bro Josh will not steal your girls, you'll have options of sharing with him, but you can leave him to dry as well.

Thank you for your reply once again.
Good answers. I can already tell you that people are going to have a problem with Sophie having sex with anyone, whether they see it or not. It doesn't matter that MC had no prior relationship to her. Hell, some people don't even care that the woman is married or in a loving relationship. They don't want any man having sex with any potential LI (or woman in general) besides the MC. My best advice is to just ignore those complaints.

I mean, be open to critiques. If someone suggests something that you like, and you don't feel will drastically change the characters and story you had planned, go for it. But you should always tell the story you want first and foremost. Whenever devs change games/stories to fit the tastes or others, it rarely ever pans out well, and they tend to lose the passion for it since they end up writing fetishes they don't care about.

The way I see it, when it comes to Sophie, you have two options. One, keep her as is. Two, change your plans for her and adjust her character a bit. Seems to me like you have a good outline and background on the characters, so I say just keep doing your thing. If it's good and people like it, you'll gain a following. You'll never please everyone, so just write your story. Best of luck.

P.S.: I am curious about something slightly off-topic, so I'm gonna send you a PM.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yeah i am the same she sounds like a dumpster fire i would not touch her even with a 20ft barge pole. So with her it does not inspire a good harem so far.
Yea that is what I was worried about. Dev says no ntr but she gave me that vibe... i see a lot of people having a problem with her character. I mean it may not be ntr on a technical basis but people are going to start complaining more. so it would be a suggestion to change some things now before it gets too far into the story cause she will be a hated characters in a harem game. As a LI no one will want her simply put.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Imagine seeing a random girl having sex and getting mad that your "love interest" has a sex life lol. Love interest this, love interest that. It's kinda sad, really.

If you don't want to go for "whores," then just don't go for her. Dev said involvement with her is optional. Telling devs to rewrite a character because you can't stand the thought of people being sexually active is being a whiny bitch.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
And no one bothers that this Sophie is a hired maid who brought the left man to the owner's house and fucks with him, as I understand it, she drags them from bars and clubs, let's say the owner himself allowed, but what about the safety of this guest for the sake of robbery, everyone will be killed and the girls will be raped in short, I would I wouldn't sleep there, I understand that this is a game, but this is some kind of nonsense
First off, you're mistaken about Sophie. She is not a live in maid. She is staying there for housing at the command of Joshua's father. She works somewhere else (a bar or club, it seems). So, just like with any other housing situations (barring extreme religious housing), she's free to bring in whatever man she wants for a quick fling. I believe you're confusing Sophie for Juliette (the live in maid who has been mentioned, but we haven't seen).

Being that she's not the live-in maid you mistook her for, the rest of your comment is null. Sure, she could bring a guy home that robs and rapes the girls (it won't happen since there is no planned NTR in the game), but so could anyone else in the villa. They all have the freedom to bring anyone back home because they're all guests of the host (Joshua). There's no justifiable reason why Sophie should be held to different rules than everyone else.

Yea that is what I was worried about. Dev says no ntr but she gave me that vibe... i see a lot of people having a problem with her character. I mean it may not be ntr on a technical basis but people are going to start complaining more. so it would be a suggestion to change some things now before it gets too far into the story cause she will be a hated characters in a harem game. As a LI no one will want her simply put.
This is an example of what I wrote in my previous post to the dev, and why I recommended the dev just write the story they intended.

Unlike many other games on this site, it's obvious the dev took time to plan out a story with specific characters. Despite that, some people are already "suggesting" the dev change a character because people are going to complain about her. Why? Let the story get told. And in actuality, the number of complaints will not be very indicative of how most players actually feel. There are roughly 3 groups of players. One group begs to have NTR included in a game. Another group demands NTR be removed, or any sex not involving the MC be removed. And the third group doesn't care and just ignores the content they don't like. Although the NTR lovers and haters tend to be more vocal, the largest group is actually the third group. Everyone should be like the 3rd group. Let the dev make the game they envisioned, and avoid the content you don't like. That's the ideal world.

Again, if the dev decides to make changes for fear of complaints, that's well within their right. I just think the dev should write the story they wanted. And I think every dev should take on that mentality. That will increase the quality of games on this site, for sure.

fedya95

Mar 30, 2019
First off, you're mistaken about Sophie. She is not a live in maid. She is staying there for housing at the command of Joshua's father. She works somewhere else (a bar or club, it seems). So, just like with any other housing situations (barring extreme religious housing), she's free to bring in whatever man she wants for a quick fling. I believe you're confusing Sophie for Juliette (the live in maid who has been mentioned, but we haven't seen).

Being that she's not the live-in maid you mistook her for, the rest of your comment is null. Sure, she could bring a guy home that robs and rapes the girls (it won't happen since there is no planned NTR in the game), but so could anyone else in the villa. They all have the freedom to bring anyone back home because they're all guests of the host (Joshua). There's no justifiable reason why Sophie should be held to different rules than everyone else.

This is an example of what I wrote in my previous post to the dev, and why I recommended the dev just write the story they intended.

Unlike many other games on this site, it's obvious the dev took time to plan out a story with specific characters. Despite that, some people are already "suggesting" the dev change a character because people are going to complain about her. Why? Let the story get told. And in actuality, the number of complaints will not be very indicative of how most players actually feel. There are roughly 3 groups of players. One group begs to have NTR included in a game. Another group demands NTR be removed, or any sex not involving the MC be removed. And the third group doesn't care and just ignores the content they don't like. Although the NTR lovers and haters tend to be more vocal, the largest group is actually the third group. Everyone should be like the 3rd group. Let the dev make the game they envisioned, and avoid the content you don't like. That's the ideal world.

Again, if the dev decides to make changes for fear of complaints, that's well within their right. I just think the dev should write the story they wanted. And I think every dev should take on that mentality. That will increase the quality of games on this site, for sure.
Forgive my mistake, I probably did not read carefully, well then everything is in order

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1307626
Azure Nights [Chapter 1] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
I've tried this multiple times, and yeah, I am getting nothing from this mod. Maybe a file or line or something is missing here, Idk.

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
I probably should have put a disclaimer but there will not be NTR in the game, so don't worry about your best bro stealing your girls. There will be possible group sex or threesome with another man if you want, but you will be able to avoid them and leave your bro out to dry.
Nice, I'm looking forward to it

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, I forgot a file, my fault is fixed now, enjoy guys.

Oui, j'ai oublié un fichier, ma faute est réparée maintenant, profitez-en.
Had a feeling was something small like that. Thank you for the fix, and yeah, works fine now. And thank you for the mod itself, game is on my massive list to play now. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Let me give a counter argument. Admittedly I am one of those people that prefer MC has all the action and personally do not get turned on by lesbian scenes in game either. So I am basically used to overlook some action in games that is not fully to my taste, since almost or every male MC game feels the need to include lesbian scenes. Even in non harem games where the MC has to choose one romantic interest so even the fits better argument for a harem is not valid.

Thing is when I saw overview and even when found out sharing would be an option and Sophia would be a girl with loads of experience that did not keep me from playing and downloading and trying game out. When I found out though that first and only vag scene in game was Sophia with a random third, that did.

That shows that the focus of the game is on third people at the least in current game as a WIP, who and what your first sex scene is about does set the tone for the game whether it is skippable or not. Now if in development of game that impression gets turned around and MC will have at least 70-80% of action, not counting sharing I may change my mind and have a look, but else in this oversaturated market I will have already too many games to play to get invested let alone support it in a game that focuses away too far from my likes and this goes for all of us, whatever our specific likes or fetishes are.

So yes, dev has every right to make the game he wishes and what gives him most fun and that should always be up to him. The other truth though is also that whatever fetish you add to a game will limit the potential player base (there are always people who will hate it whether much less controversial as anal, footjob, very long drawn out stairway to heaven and such or the more controversial other dick, rape and such), so as a dev you better make sure if you put them in they are also what you want and give the tone to the game you wish to convey especially at start when most people will try it out to get a clue what it is about. With making the first vag scene an other dick scene you do set a tone for the game and that is fine if that is what dev intends for the game, if not though it is not helpful if that is not the focus he wishes to give the game. :)

Last edited:

JeffGarcia123

Nov 18, 2017
I just want to clarify some things in the Sophie controversy. I don’t find the scene to be NTR since you barely know her so far. The scene is there to show us she likes to be watched, likes sex and open possible future Ruby interactions.

Now if you don’t like her you don’t need to romance her, you can just try and get her corruption up and maybe get the kick out of the whore side. That will be up to you. I don’t want to spoil too much but corruption side will have some good stuff for people who do like to watch her have sex, dominate, and stuff like that, but it will be optional. You’ll be able to just corrupt her and use her for yourself.

Mc's friend gets in the car, hairless. Next frame he has a nice goatee.
I am French but even I didn't know that the climate of the Côte d'Azur could grow a beard so quickly. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck with your game. ;)
I played through the game like 7 times looking for typos and mistakes and didn’t catch that. I’ll redo those renders for next chapter. Until then we can pretend he took a quick trip to the GTA: San Andreas barber :)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
for now I'm going to put this game in the fridge. The subject of Sophie has left me a bit worried about the experience with many other games that were not going to have ntr either and then you get surprises with the technicalities of the definition. I will check this thread from time to time to see where this is going to decide if I play it or ignore it. It's just my opinion of course

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
for now I'm going to put this game in the fridge. The subject of Sophie has left me a bit worried about the experience with many other games that were not going to have ntr either and then you get surprises with the technicalities of the definition. I will check this thread from time to time to see where this is going to decide if I play it or ignore it. It's just my opinion of course
And this is why I said adjustments should be made to the dev. The scene should be avoidable /stoppable or people are going to complain. but instead I see someone jumping on those suggesting the dev change something. I did not suggest the change to Sophie as a complaint but as a way to avoid them. If the scene for the potential LI was stoppable I am willing to bet no one would complain. But hey I have only played a few hundred of these games and well writing my own but I don't know shit about how people react to scenes like that.

Reactions: EZ8lt

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just want to clarify some things in the Sophie controversy. I don’t find the scene to be NTR since you barely know her so far. The scene is there to show us she likes to be watched, likes sex and open possible future Ruby interactions.

Now if you don’t like her you don’t need to romance her, you can just try and get her corruption up and maybe get the kick out of the whore side. That will be up to you. I don’t want to spoil too much but corruption side will have some good stuff for people who do like to watch her have sex, dominate, and stuff like that, but it will be optional. You’ll be able to just corrupt her and use her for yourself.

I played through the game like 7 times looking for typos and mistakes and didn’t catch that. I’ll redo those renders for next chapter. Until then we can pretend he took a quick trip to the GTA: San Andreas barber :)
That first line is often used as a defense and yeah it does work for the stricter NTR definition as long as she does not belong to a group like family or childhood friend that belong to the emotional interest of a MC anyway or are heavily setup to become a LI later on in game. Still it discounts that the discussion except for fact that more strict NTR has a few more overtones like asshole NPC's, coercive sex and such there is just a dislike of other dick/pussy period as well and most of the so called NTR discussion is about that (Not helped by fact that most games do use the meme all other male NPC's are bigger assholes as MC :p). So saying it is not NTR is fine, well it is still a first vag scene in game that is other dick and as such sets a tone. Fact she is also a possible future LI does not help others as well. :p

Like I already said on my earlier post, if that is the tone you want, no problem and all the power to you. We do not need to have all games be the same, just it will have an influence on who will decide to play your game and those who will not as every fetish you choose to include or focus on will do. It is no use to get into a discussion whether it is technically Netorare, Netorase, cheating, cucking, sharing, just other dick/pussy. It just has players that will like it and those who will not, just choose what you want to make and reach your players, no use trying to convert those who dislike too much what you wish to do. They will not like it anyway, whatever definition you according to yourself meet or not, they will still dislike it if not their thing or opposite love it when it is.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I already had my doubts about the game from reading the OP but I still wanted to give the game a try until I saw that post
Thing is when I saw overview and even when found out sharing would be an option and Sophia would be a girl with loads of experience that did not keep me from playing and downloading and trying game out. When I found out though that first and only vag scene in game was Sophia with a random third, that did.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote