ywh

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know how much of the game is from the male mc's pov. Does the FMC have an established relationship with the male mc?
They all grew up in the same orphanage, and both FMCs have a crush on the male MC.
It's focused around the FMCs more often but there are several chapters focusing only on the male MC.

I'm 10 hours in and this game is shaping up to be one of my favorites.

Reactions: domdale and Aquilez

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
The quality of the MTL aside, did I understand correctly that this game is essentially NTR Emblem? Fire Emblem combat with on rails unavoidable NTR story?

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Just to warn anyone in advance, I got a critical error that crashed the game after the cocoon fight with the orcs. Make sure you save after that, and turn OFF the x-ray for Penelope and Bardas scene.

I have played almost 2 hours so far, and there is no animated pixel hentai, which is what I thought the game's focus would be. It's basically just a CG hunter hentai-wise so far... Unfortunate! It's a solid game balance wise. Though I'm playing on Normal difficulty, and shudder to think it would get harder than this.

cheeseburger

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks! been waiting for this since i saw it on Ci-en. I even tried the JP version and sadly stuck in some cavern stage cause I cant read shiet.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I have played almost 2 hours so far, and there is no animated pixel hentai, which is what I thought the game's focus would be. It's basically just a CG hunter hentai-wise so far... Unfortunate!
Appreciate the heads up, and hats off to the people who can slog through TBS battles for h-scenes.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
I love fire emblem type gameplay so fucking much, Im not a ntr fan, why does preview image 9 look liked Im actually doomed to the timeline where every single fire emblem style adult game is a ntr game????

Reactions: saasdaas