DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
on which girl NTR? and does MMC and FMC has a relationship? if one-sided love isn't call a ntr ... To me NTR work if both agree to love each other but got stolen or couldn't resist the lust . IF you hadn't confess your feeling to your love one then it not NTR

Garfunculous

Mar 18, 2023
Interesting game, but WHY did they make the ESC key quit the game with no confirmation? I've accidentally quit out of the game like 20 times just trying to get out of the first level.

Is there way to remap the keys? I can't find it anywhere

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Interesting game, but WHY did they make the ESC key quit the game with no confirmation? I've accidentally quit out of the game like 20 times just trying to get out of the first level.

I think that is something hardcoded intot he engine, try left (or right) click on your mouse

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018

Go into the game folder and open the file 'game.ini' and there you will find the keyboard controls. You will see the entry 'EXIT' and what you have to do is simply delete the ESC value, which means the line will end up with 'EXIT= '

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
1721622188758.png
Help @@, apparently i got stuck at this mansion, i can't move. Kainz told Amelia to go to the east side of this place.
Here's my file save at that part. Save 7 is before event. Save 21 is at the pic