etherel

Nov 15, 2017
both FMCs have a crush on the male MC.
they are both harassed by this guy and openly dislike him.. i won't judge your kink, however it's quite a big gap between what is said in the game and how you interpreted it. The victim liking the source of their suffering shouldn't be your first thought.

On another note the game is actually quite well made for an Srpg studio game( although i'm not a fan of the weapon limited use like in the old FE)

ywh

Aug 12, 2018
they are both harassed by this guy and openly dislike him.. i won't judge your kink, however it's quite a big gap between what is said in the game and how you interpreted it. The victim liking the source of their suffering shouldn't be your first thought.

On another note the game is actually quite well made for an Srpg studio game( although i'm not a fan of the weapon limited use like in the old FE)
Elwy is the male mc not Karl. He isn't present for the beginning of the game.

blackorb

Jun 14, 2019
So how to play this on android? and What emulator to play it? I see game.exe and rpgm folder but i see steam file too, its mean, i can't play on android??

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
The dev actually plans to focus on NETORARE games, I mean actual netorare, their new game also is focused on netorare with male MC getting the girls stolen from him, so have that in mind while playing this, just so you know.

This one has FMC I think, but it was made with that intention, as japanese netorare tag concept.

So if you like the classic NTR tag on japanese games, yes, you're gonna like this one.

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know what it means when it says special attacks to damage divine beasts, I have used every attack I have but cant do any damage to the first one you find

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
How to defeat 2 ogres??
Only Mary can deal damage to them and even the damage is very little...

(Edit: Nevermind. We just got reinforcement).

Last edited:

ywh

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know what it means when it says special attacks to damage divine beasts, I have used every attack I have but cant do any damage to the first one you find
Use Mary's beatdown skill to push it onto the tile to it's left. (the tile's ground effect is something like -100 def I think)

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Well Windows defender said that this one is weird so i will have to pass. it didn´t have good reviews in dlsite anyways