3.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Hey Vidal ! Your comments are a pleasure to read :) the main objective for us as developer is : "The player must play the game as he wants to play it". So it seems we're on the right track !
you definitely are brother keep up the great work and take your time but don't forget to have fun

making the game you want

and I definitely love the freedom the game gives me and I love the MC is not a horny drooling idiot

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, this bothered me, so I looked it up:
1682608903791.png

And I don't know if she's just trying to be cute and gain points with the MC or if Dolyla made an error. Because it's false.

What Was the First Animated Film?
Émile Reynaud’s Pauvre Pierrot (1892) was created by using a longer image roll for the praxinoscope, allowing for a longer viewing time. Pauvre Pierrot is often credited as the first animated film because Reynaud’s picture roll was hand-painted with 500 individual images (rather than using photographs). However, film historians argue that Émile Cohl’s Fantasmagorie (1908), is the first instance of a film produced with traditional animation techniques, making it the first true animated movie.
Some consider Britsh-American producer J. Stuart Blackton’s Humorous Phases of Funny Faces (1906) to be the animation industry’s first film. Blackton used stop-motion animation to depict a series of animated characters changing movements throughout the three-minute movie. Humorous Phases of Funny Faces was the first animated film recorded on standard picture film, technically making it the first animated movie captured on real film.

Sep 3, 2020
So, this bothered me, so I looked it up:
View attachment 2577190

And I don't know if she's just trying to be cute and gain points with the MC or if Dolyla made an error. Because it's false.

What Was the First Animated Film?
Émile Reynaud’s Pauvre Pierrot (1892) was created by using a longer image roll for the praxinoscope, allowing for a longer viewing time. Pauvre Pierrot is often credited as the first animated film because Reynaud’s picture roll was hand-painted with 500 individual images (rather than using photographs). However, film historians argue that Émile Cohl’s Fantasmagorie (1908), is the first instance of a film produced with traditional animation techniques, making it the first true animated movie.
Some consider Britsh-American producer J. Stuart Blackton’s Humorous Phases of Funny Faces (1906) to be the animation industry’s first film. Blackton used stop-motion animation to depict a series of animated characters changing movements throughout the three-minute movie. Humorous Phases of Funny Faces was the first animated film recorded on standard picture film, technically making it the first animated movie captured on real film.

oh no my brother

it's a mistake she meant to say Toy Story is the first 3D animated movie

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
I'm in kind of a awkward situation lol. Probably should be able to pick one of the choices no? My choices so far are as submissive/passive as possible.

Last edited:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi there !

After a week, update has been released and players seems to like it so...

Today some previews about what's next :

First the Girls :)

We have seen that Julia lost her place of favorite to become an outsider in the poll...
So a little rework for her for episode 2 :

julia 2k.png

Then we have made some trys on Madison...

maditest.png

But she seems too young on it....
So Here is the new Madison !

madison2.png

And last but not least :
Ruby !!!!

ruby2.png

So tell us what you think about them ! We sincerely hope you will like them as much as we love our girls :)

Next time will be some reveals about a new Li who's coming next !!!!

No... don't worry we don't have forgotten Grace :)

graceteste.png

This was a test to see how to make a body wet .... and what a body....

So... See you next time !

Dolyla

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes