3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
As it said in the changelog, this is an introduction to episode 2 and an UI update to have the wishlist button for Steam.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
B.E.S.T [v0.2 Intro] [Dolyla] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 938 MB / 258 MB - B.E.S.T-0.2Intro-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 923 MB / 244 MB - B.E.S.T-0.2Intro-mac-crunched.zip
= ~27,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I liked the starting intro, and use of the music.
Also I would like to suggest a few options, maybe add a choice to hide the menu at the bottom the screen. (players can just right click to pull up the menu if they want)

Also maybe add a textbox slider (an option to adjust the textbox background...dark or clear), or add a clear textbox choice in the Preferences. Adding those screen features would allow players to improve their story visuals. (Adding a choice to clear the screen, so players can enjoy the story like a movie...of sorts.)

screenshot0001.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a question in regards to the temperament points... What do these points represent in the story (good or bad events?)? Because the first event that a player can get one, was a total dick move. (Gropes a girls ass, as she moves past MC.)

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
There is no good or bad points and temperament is mostly affiliate to Madison than other girls. But it's not a "bad path" ^^

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If you want Lewd content, yes wait for next update :) if you want to discuss about the 7 rules made by Ruby to make a good aVN ... :)
those are some great rules and im also happy 3 of the LIs are virgins which is getting kinda rare in VNs these days, Madisons new look spun me out a little at first she look really different with that new hair but good VN so far looking forward to more

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes