3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Did some serious evaluation to share the " B.E.S.T. " Fan Sigs with all of you :cool::

Grace - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,83 MB / .gif

View attachment 2690563

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2713968_BESTsiGg.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Julia - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,89 MB / .gif

View attachment 2690565

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2713969_BESTsiGj.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Madison - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,86 MB / .gif

View attachment 2690566

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2713970_BESTsiGm.gif

Ruby - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,8 MB / .gif

View attachment 2690567

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2713971_BESTsiGr.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to evaluate for yourself and systematically use the B.E.S.T. of these Sigs in your personal signature...
...You'd support the further development of this game quite a wee bit as well (if not in the B.E.S.T. way!).

And Dolyla: thanks for your game & good luck with the further development! Cheers to you and all the B.E.S.T.!
Thank you, i like it::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think everything is avoidable. And there's only one LI that could possibly be a femdom route and that's Mrs. Drew. Maybe Madison. But she seems more like a grumpy girl due to all the shit life is throwing at her.
I'd also add Elizabeth aka Red to that list of possibilities if only because alarm bells went off in my head when she said something about "satisfying his mistress".

Reactions: Hungover00

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks very interesting

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
Working on Julia !

Tell us what you think about her... we really want players to enjoy all our girls and Julia was a favorite and now she's low in players ranking :)
Julia looks great! Seriously. That looks amazing.
Man, do not base your game off of things like patreon polls. Make the game you want and make the characters the best that you can in your own vision. Obsessing over things like polls is just a path to failure.
Most people don't care about polls and don't bother with them. You just end up catering to the weird-ass fetish people who want to push their weird-ass fetishes into every game. Make your game.

Reactions: MrBenny and JFKdj

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Don't worry :) we are working on her cause we really like her and we really want her to have her style and appearance. She's nor perfect but that's good cause no one is :) Even if Grace is a large favorite (redhead are always a thing ^^ ) we don't want her to be at the same level as Mr. Rufus ^^ next news will be about 0.2.1 and a new feature called : make your adventure :)

See ya !

Dolyla !

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi there !!! We're now in 0.2.1 and would like to give you a little preview of what's coming next !

First there will be something that we have called the : Make Your Adventure Menu

This menu will be shown at each free time during the main story line and will give you the opportunity to spend time with one girl... or not ! You will have choice for these optional scenes but there are some "scens" with the Li's, the twins or others that can be viewed only during those optional scenes... SO feel free to follow them... or not :)

The first place will be in the pool with Grace and... I won't tell you more :)

At each update a new option will appear in this menu to have at the end of the episode 4 options opened.

It won't affect the main story line so you don't have to do these scenes to advance ! If you don't like one character don't go with her and continue :)

Secondly, We have a new girl for you... I hope you will like her :)
You will meet her next update ! Until then ! Have fun !

gaby test.png

MrBenny : We have add the slider for the textbox opacity and change the font... I hope it will be good for you !

See you

Dolyla

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689700400057.png Lion girl with eyes to hunt the night and
hone in on us prey for a lasting throbbing adventure. She could not get here sooner!

1689700585964.png
5 hours ago devs were spotted Working on the Pool scene :)
Happy pool days everybody!
1689700668976.png

Reactions: SpeedDevil

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Found an error in the account of the points, changes have been made for next update. You will be the 50th and not 55.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I must say that there is no Good position cause it will change during all the season until the end... The objective is to be the best at the end :)

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi There !

Little preview on what we were working last week :)
We're working on the wet effect cause we have a pool scene to deliver in 0.2.1...
Hard to make it good but the result is great... I hope you will like it...

gracepool.png

2 more scenes and update will be good for release ! ( around end of august cause kids are on holidays... )

See you soon !

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Update around 50% done ! Rendering ON !

Hi there ! Just some news for you !
0.2.1 is in rendering mode for the biggest part.
We still have to introduce the phone script to have some "extra" content by this tool :)
Due to Kids Holidays, we're slower than before ... but we're still on a planning to release 0.2.1 for End of august.

I hope you will like the new update as much as we love to make it !
See you !
Dolyla

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes