3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Kalamyte

May 8, 2020
hello,
bon déjà félicitations pour ce jeu très sympa , j'ai bien accroché à cette démo :love: j'ai beaucoup aimé les references à la culture cinématographique française (hello Émile ^^) (y)
hâte de voir la suite

p.s: ce qui arrive sur steam en janvier c'est la version complète ou juste une partie ?

hello,

congratulations on this really cool game, I really got into the demo :love: I really liked the references to French film culture (y)

hâte de voir la suite

p.s: what's coming to steam in January is the full version or just one game?

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hello ! Steam version will bé épisode 1 AND 2. Then WE will release épisode by épisode until épisode 5. For thé release it will be packed in a Season. One DLC will come with the release of Season 1. For each episode Patreon and SS will have early Access by having mini updates like we do since thé beginning ( each episode in 3 updates ) .
Currently we are at end of 0.2.1 and planning to release each mini update (0.2.2/0.2.3/0.2.4) every months from release of 0.2.1 to conclude with the full épisode release with the early Access on Steam for end of January.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi There !
I have bad news about the update so I will begin with it.
We were planning to release it for this week end BUT the pool scene took us much more time to do wet effect, renders, animations... And the kids are still on holidays for a week so... We are late and won't deliver a mini update this time .

While Grace is in the pool waiting to do a trial with our character, we have introduced a new Li in the campus and you will meet her while you're going to join Grace...

What's remaining ?
- The phone script to implant and use during the last scene
- One last scene to render ( 2 if we count the scene for the phone )
- Translation in French

Sorry for the delay... But a lot of fun is incoming for the next updates too and we have to prepare all of this for the release on Steam in January....

Someone told me the twins aren't far...

See ya !
Dolyla

Sep 3, 2020
Hi There !
I have bad news about the update so I will begin with it.
We were planning to release it for this week end BUT the pool scene took us much more time to do wet effect, renders, animations... And the kids are still on holidays for a week so... We are late and won't deliver a mini update this time .

While Grace is in the pool waiting to do a trial with our character, we have introduced a new Li in the campus and you will meet her while you're going to join Grace...

What's remaining ?
- The phone script to implant and use during the last scene
- One last scene to render ( 2 if we count the scene for the phone )
- Translation in French

Sorry for the delay... But a lot of fun is incoming for the next updates too and we have to prepare all of this for the release on Steam in January....

Someone told me the twins aren't far...

See ya !
Dolyla
oh my God my brother you almost gave me a heart attack don't do that

I thought something really bad happened but I don't mind that the game is delayed

take as much time as you need as long as you keep us updated

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022

ENGLISH ONLY

We are proud to give access to Beta to our Patreon/SS 50 !
Here is the changelog :

Font changed / Opacity options added for better lisibility
Phone script added
3 Scenes added with 2 different paths to play
Menu Make Your Adventure dynamic added to let you play optionnal content in the order you want...
+ 200 renders / animations
New achievements / New Scene in the gallery

See ya soon for the "coming next !"

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022

0.2.1 Available for !!!

We are proud to deliver our first update for the episode 2 !
Here is the changelog :

Font changed / Opacity options added for better lisibility
Phone script added
Menu Make Your Adventure dynamic added to let you play optionnal content in the order you want... This Menu will be shown during the episode and will add an option on each update.
+ 200 renders / animations
New achievements / New Scene in the gallery
Translation in French done

Dolyla

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
B.E.S.T [v0.2.1] [Dolyla]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BEST-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hi Dolyla,
a little correction: in Ep.2 Julia says, "Earlier in the park, the girls were talking about something... about the twins... What were they talking about?"
It only happens if Redpath == True or Bluepath == True. If MC "refused the reward" and both paths are False, then twins weren't mentioned.

ChurryOp

May 17, 2021
Kudos to the developer for (1) dating the changelog, and (2) informing everyone in the comments. Class act.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi Dolyla,
a little correction: in Ep.2 Julia says, "Earlier in the park, the girls were talking about something... about the twins... What were they talking about?"
It only happens if Redpath == True or Bluepath == True. If MC "refused the reward" and both paths are False, then twins weren't mentioned.
Hi ! Yeah I know those variables are shit since the episode 1 and I had to make these double check to have them enable or not to not have saves previously made broken by the changes made.... But for later version I will erase it. It's just for players who have saves till episode 1 who can continue to play with their saves... Incoherent but that's the way I have found to not make them restart from the begining.

older saves dont have Redpath or Bluepath and this discussion should appear only if they have redpath or bluepath... only to activate or not redpath or bluepath ^^

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Here is the error encountered while playing the latest update.
Please correct this error.

Capture d'écran 2023-09-15 181302.png

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
you can't ignore it ?
You should have 2 errors to ignore then it's okay and that's why I have ad another checkpoint for Bluepath and Redpath during the dialogue with Julia

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes