3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
you can't ignore it ?
You should have 2 errors to ignore then it's okay and that's why I have ad another checkpoint for Bluepath and Redpath during the dialogue with Julia
No. Forced to leave the game, there is nothing else offered.
Unable to continue. :cry:

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Just tried the game for the first time and while theres not much yet, its very promising. Liked all LIs beside Julia and the twins. Madison is the star imo, she looks great and also shes has an interesting background (havent seen many single young moms).
The story looks inspired by Blue Lock, but its simple and to the point. Could use a bit more depth in characters (mostly mc) and dialogues but its still promising and understandable to keep simple since its your first project.
Will be following, good luck dev!

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Just tried the game for the first time and while theres not much yet, its very promising. Liked all LIs beside Julia and the twins. Madison is the star imo, she looks great and also shes has an interesting background (havent seen many single young moms).
The story looks inspired by Blue Lock, but its simple and to the point. Could use a bit more depth in characters (mostly mc) and dialogues but its still promising and understandable to keep simple since its your first project.
Will be following, good luck dev!
Thank you !

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
quick question for the dev, are you going to (in the future if you can't do it now) hire a native english proofreader? because the game looks good but the english translation is....

imo the only 2 problems the game has right now is that the english translation is super iffy and that the font is really ugly

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
Can you change the font used in the game's conversations or add the option to change it? It's quite difficult to read, especially because all the conversations are in uppercase letters.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Damn, I'm late to the poll!
Anyway, best girl won comfortably; justice prevailed :cool:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Little update before a bigger one after the Steam festival.

As requested by players, we have changed our font for better visibility.

New scenes and choices before new trial.

Translation in French done
Thank you :love:(y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I started the game over, which reminded me that my usual choice of a name often brings me priceless surprises :HideThePain:

screenshot0001.png

BTW, Dolyla there are a few moments where your native French language interferes with English.
For example, here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In French (as we do in Spanish too) you use the word sympathique/sympa et sympathie to talk about someone who's nice and friendly. However, in English sympathy and sympathetic rather refer to empathy and/or compassion (in French compassion, compatissant).
I guess that now you see why you shouldn't use those words in the text shown in the screenshots.
Julia should say "...much nicer than having you around...", and Madison should reply "...they are ready to show you how nice they are if you..." or "they are ready to show you their niceness if you...".

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Would be nice if in a future update you could see your stats at any time by hovering over it in the top right or have a pop out menu you can open and close on the side. Just so you can keep track of how much Buddy/Education etc you have.

Reactions: Hungover00
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes