3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022

The first match will begin and girls are waiting...

In this match, you will be versus unknown opponents, and all your actions will be dependant of the stats you have acquired through your playthrough... A path with Madison could open a "super" action with her... some points in sports should be helpfull if you want to play solo ...
We hope to make it as dynamic as we can and this will be a "test" match before the real ones that will comes in episode 3 and 4....

See ya !

Dolyla

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018

The first match will begin and girls are waiting...

In this match, you will be versus unknown opponents, and all your actions will be dependant of the stats you have acquired through your playthrough... A path with Madison could open a "super" action with her... some points in sports should be helpfull if you want to play solo ...
We hope to make it as dynamic as we can and this will be a "test" match before the real ones that will comes in episode 3 and 4....

See ya !

Dolyla
We get to pick our team? I choose Julia first, and then Grace ;)

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
We get to pick our team? I choose Julia first, and then Grace ;)
Unfortunately... no... We can't make some "Ultimate Team" for the moment cause we're still learning how to make a VN ^^ But that's an idea for later ! ( We are already on work for a card system to add in the game later :) But Chuttt... I didn't say anything ! )

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
Very disappointing. The "gameplay" here is nowhere near intuitive enough to keep me engaged. There's far too much messing around gathering stats and making multiple saves in order to contrive a direction and expolore alternative routes. It's too convoluted in return for too little story and action. The mc, dialogue and characterization is also far too superficial for me too.

For what it is, there's clearly a lot of thought and effort been put in by the developers and, as such, it's quite impressively put together. The need for coaching on how to manipulate decision points via contrived choices and answers in order to manipulate your way through the story makes the experience stilted, unnatural and inhibits any real instinctive flow. There's too much messing to get me engrossed and remain interested and involved in what lies ahead.

This is a preference rather than a criticism of what's being delivered and so, in line with what I consider to be fair, I choose only to comment rather than put in a low score review and, in the process, drag this novel's overall rating down.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Very disappointing. The "gameplay" here is nowhere near intuitive enough to keep me engaged. There's far too much messing around gathering stats and making multiple saves in order to contrive a direction and expolore alternative routes. It's too convoluted in return for too little story and action. The mc, dialogue and characterization is also far too superficial for me too.

For what it is, there's clearly a lot of thought and effort been put in by the developers and, as such, it's quite impressively put together. The need for coaching on how to manipulate decision points via contrived choices and answers in order to manipulate your way through the story makes the experience stilted, unnatural and inhibits any real instinctive flow. There's too much messing to get me engrossed and remain interested and involved in what lies ahead.

This is a preference rather than a criticism of what's being delivered and so, in line with what I consider to be fair, I choose only to comment rather than put in a low score review and, in the process, drag this novel's overall rating down.
Thank you for your feedback. We are making a popup to track your statistic to help players knowing where they are... Plus, we're reworking some things all along the story to make it more fluid. I don't know if it will be sufficient for players like you but the game is made with the : " play as you want " in mind... So you don"t need to search for the optimal road... If you do it, of course it will be sometimes unnatural... And yes the game isn't a "all-in content" in one playthrough... We want the players who wants to play "Temperament" with Madison to test it and have rewards, as much as those who plays "education" with Julia... If you are on a path with one or more girl, statictics must reflects your logical.... That's not the game who choose for you... The story add events if you do some things or others... I don't think we're far from other games in this domain...

There are 5 paths possible in 0.2.1 that are : Madison / Ruby-Julia / Grace / Blue / Red
Red and Blue Path will be only one in next episode.
So... It will last each girl... like every other game with Li's I think...
A harem path is possible later due to the script...

What advices would you give to us to make it more "natural" ?

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
To have Evolution You must be on the Blue Path (Groping Julia / Madison Path / Having Blue in the shower and said I like Blue to Julia in the park... You will encounter Blue at the swimming pool).

Last edited:
Reactions: Danyboyrojas995

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
New version Beta available on Itch / Patreon !

Here is the changelog :

Changelog :

+300 renders / animations

All animations in 60fps+

New Intro with Elise

New renders in the plane with Julia

New scenes

Following of the story...

Option to see your statistics added...

translation in french done...

See you

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hello there !

The Discord for the game is working so you can add it and join us and talks about what you like and what you don't !

See you at :

Dolyla

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I am deeply saddened by the inclusion of a FWB in the intro, that ruined the game for me. Because the game in earlier stages of development offered a choice on whether to play like a lusty fuckboy or someone more serious depending on the choices you make, that scene now cancels out the possibility of roleplaying a romantic MC that would have sex only with someone they love. That scene made the MC canonically a fuckboy. As someone who enjoys romance and only cares about the story as far as it is romantic, now all this games offers me is the gallery as fap material.

But of course, this is just my personal opinion, good luck dev and I hope your vision succeeds. I will miss this game.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I am deeply saddened by the inclusion of a FWB in the intro, that ruined the game for me. Because the game in earlier stages of development offered a choice on whether to play like a lusty fuckboy or someone more serious depending on the choices you make, that scene now cancels out the possibility of roleplaying a romantic MC that would have sex only with someone they love. That scene made the MC canonically a fuckboy. As someone who enjoys romance and only cares about the story as far as it is romantic, now all this games offers me is the gallery as fap material.

But of course, this is just my personal opinion, good luck dev and I hope your vision succeeds. I will miss this game.
I like your Idea if the romantism in the game and i Hope you wont stop there cause you Will miss exactly what you describe ... You Can Stay only with Élise or do one path to pursue only Grâce and leave Elise cause you have found Better... She says you re not enough experimented so you re not a fuckboy.... WE Will Always take thé romantic way in account.... Thanks for your feedback.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeFuZe

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I like your Idea if the romantism in the game and i Hope you wont stop there cause you Will miss exactly what you describe ... You Can Stay only with Élise or do one path to pursue only Grâce and leave Elise cause you have found Better... She says you re not enough experimented so you re not a fuckboy.... WE Will Always take thé romantic way in account.... Thanks for your feedback.
I get that. Let me just share my perspective for you to understand: it is just that the friends with benefits aspect ruins it for me. Imagine that the game starts with one of he girls who you can romance having sex with her friends with benefits guy who is not MC, she can be the most romantic girl after that, but that start ruins it, because you already know that she is the kind of person who has sex just for fun. For me MC doing that is the same, because when I do romance MC being loyal and romantic is just as important as the girl being loyal and romantic, it can be ruined from both sides.

I would stay with the girl who is friends with benefits, but seeing as she encourages MC to go have fun with other girls aka ''cheat'' on her, even though they are not together, she doesn't seem like a serious option, she treats sex like a game, wanting MC to learn from fucking other girls. Also her being very experienced makes her seem like she has been around the block, which in turn also makes MC the kind of guy who doesn't care that he has sex with someone who is not a serious dating material. She probably will have sex with other guys too while MC is away, only logical. Otherwise why is she not his girlfriend?

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes