3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
But if you want the Harem Path Later... you should avoid the twins... or not ? :)
Curious to see how they would fit in a harem path given how they are acting for now but personnaly i'm a simple man, all i need is Minus to take over the world :D

on the other hand, I think I've got a problem with certain achievements, I'm missing 2, one that I assume is to score 3 goals but it didn't unlock it, and there's still one left if someone could tell me?.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BEST-0.2.2a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
sorry if been asked i couldnt find it.. how do you get the Blue scene and the evolution scene.. tried a few runs but cant get the scenes yet
Crowangel the path of Blue is linked to the Madison Path ==> Groping Julia / Win the trial with Madison / Bluejob / Tell Julia you like Blue / Swimming Pool Evolution

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Curious to see how they would fit in a harem path given how they are acting for now but personnaly i'm a simple man, all i need is Minus to take over the world :D

on the other hand, I think I've got a problem with certain achievements, I'm missing 2, one that I assume is to score 3 goals but it didn't unlock it, and there's still one left if someone could tell me?.

I would say try to cheat in the swimming pool :) and for the other ... maybe it isn't you who must score 3 goals...

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Niuul We will make a walkthrough for the release where Paths will be indicated and where choices will be highlighted / help for achievements too... I don't think players need this to play but as you said, some wants all indications. As it stay optional.... Players play the game as they want and that's what we wants too...

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Kadajko Here is the intro "personalized" added :

Grace will asks your name and :

View attachment 3032348
View attachment 3032349
And depending of your choice you will have the Elise Intro or not...

I think it's a good deal.

Dolyla
So in the beginning, we have to choose our personality. Can the personality be changed in the future choice?
Will only fuckboy personality mc have Elise as a Love interest or all personality can have a relationship with Elise?
Just fuckboy mc depend whether to have a sexual history with Elise?

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
This is the personality in France, that don't affect the game for later ( just a bonus point in the stat according to the choice made )
Fuckboy got elise intro but all others will be contacted by her later and could pursue something with her ( you will choose if you want to pursue or not ). And yes you don't have love history with her.

snideremark

Dec 20, 2022
Niuul We will make a walkthrough for the release where Paths will be indicated and where choices will be highlighted / help for achievements too... I don't think players need this to play but as you said, some wants all indications. As it stay optional.... Players play the game as they want and that's what we wants too...
Quick question: What do you mean with "the release", do you mean the "full release" or the release as in 0.2.2.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Ruby has a personality you could be friends with, and Charlotte looks the best to me. The story is pretty decent so far.

I agree with a review I read about the English not being bad at all. One mistake I recall was using breath instead of breathe, but that's a spelling mistake even native speakers frequently make.

Good luck to the dev, and I liked your VN rules.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Yeah, it's all good. That's what multiple save slots are for at the end of the day, and WT/Cheat mods too I suppose if you just wanna give yourself 99 of each stat or something of that nature.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes