3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

EL-Xatrix

Mar 31, 2020
just hat my first look at it, and it does look decent so far. i noticed some black screens with missing immages (quite a few at end of episode 1 in the locker room).
also i noticed some hidden feature or someone could call it a bug...like i picked a choice and got a point added, if i scroll back and pick the same option i get a second point for the same dialoge. havend tryed that too much but i got an extra edducation point where you get your first one at graces place in the beginning. feels kinda cheaty if you abbuse that and can boost your stats too much at the start.
you might want to have a look at those, good luck and keep updates cuming ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh ? I was sure it was Dom Juan in English -_-
Nope!
Don is a Spanish (and Italian) word that means "mister" which is used with a man's first name (Don Antonio, Don Fernando, etc.) to show respect.
The Don Juan character is Spanish, and he is called Don Juan in every language. Dom doesn't exist. The only Dom I know about is the French Dom Perignon :LUL:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Nope!
Don is a Spanish (and Italian) word that means "mister" which is used with a man's first name (Don Antonio, Don Fernando, etc.) to show respect.
The Don Juan character is Spanish, and he is called Don Juan in every language. Dom doesn't exist. The only Dom I know about is the French Dom Perignon :LUL:
As doña would be the feminine term.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
How is there a 2-3rd chance of getting a black ball when only two unbiased possibilities are present?

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
That's Ruby's Magicka :)
But you can verify if she's wrong if you want :)

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
That's Ruby's Magicka :)
But you can verify if she's wrong if you want :)
Well she is wrong. After the first pick, the white ball is removed from the calculation itself leaving behind two cups - one with white ball and the other with black ball. Now the probability calculation only involves only the two cups as we know for sure(there is no need of probability for a sure event) that the third cup has white ball

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Well she is wrong. After the first pick, the white ball is removed from the calculation itself leaving behind two cups - one with white ball and the other with black ball. Now the probability calculation only involves only the two cups as we know for sure(there is no need of probability for a sure event) that the third cup has white ball
And you're wrong... By knowing the ball isn't under the third cup that changes everything. there were 33% from each cup. You have 33 for A / 33 for B and 33 for C / If you choose B you have 33 and still have 66 % it is on A or C.... BUT you know that it isn't in A so the 66% are all on C !

Look at movies "blackjack 21" or read the Monty hall Problem / Paradox :)

That's why she specifically ask to let a player draw the ball before... to know where the ball is not.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes