3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I get that. Let me just share my perspective for you to understand: it is just that the friends with benefits aspect ruins it for me. Imagine that the game starts with one of he girls who you can romance having sex with her friends with benefits guy who is not MC, she can be the most romantic girl after that, but that start ruins it, because you already know that she is the kind of person who has sex just for fun. For me MC doing that is the same, because when I do romance MC being loyal and romantic is just as important as the girl being loyal and romantic, it can be ruined from both sides.

I would stay with the girl who is friends with benefits, but seeing as she encourages MC to go have fun with other girls aka ''cheat'' on her, even though they are not together, she doesn't seem like a serious option, she treats sex like a game, wanting MC to learn from fucking other girls. She probably will have sex with other guys too while MC is away, only logical. Otherwise why is she not his girlfriend?
Okay understood... This IS the last Beta and you offer me one way to change this : what do you think about choosing your identity AT the beginning ? Like you have 4 choices of MC with 4 bonus différent for the stats : the sporty one, the student one, the buddy one and the fuckboy ? In this case you will have thé FWB only if you choose the fuckboy and you don't miss other way to stay with only one girl.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Okay understood... This IS the last Beta and you offer me one way to change this : what do you think about choosing your identity AT the beginning ? Like you have 4 choices of MC with 4 bonus différent for the stats : the sporty one, the student one, the buddy one and the fuckboy ? In this case you will have thé FWB only if you choose the fuckboy and you don't miss other way to stay with only one girl.
Anything that allows the MC the choice of having FWB or not works, how you do that is up to you. Your solution sounds good.

There is only one thing that confuses me a lot right now and that is you saying:

You Can Stay only with Élise
You say that the player can stay only with her, this indicates that you have big plans for her in the future, but at the same time you are willing to cut her out of the game for every choice except for the Temperament, which would indicate the opposite that you haven't thought deeply about her yet, and have not included her in any major capacity in the future.

If you intend to make Elise a serious option in the future, another way you could go about that is make her a serious option and change the text to something that indicates that they are not just FWB and have feelings for each other. Or make a bunch of options about her: 1) Is she MC's gf? 2) Is she his FWB. 3) Is MC single and doesn't know her? 4) Did they just start to date and want to see if the distance will take a toll on their relationship? Etc. It can be complicated, it is up to you what you want to do.

From my side, if you allow the option of her not being MC's FWB, I will be happy. Because the ideal variant for me is MC being a virgin and only having sex with the girl he will fall in love with. But I don't mind roleplaying that girl being Elise and waiting for her, but only if they are serious and not FWB.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
So to answer "quickly", yeah we had plans about Elise and she will contact MC during episode 2 ( not yet implemented ). She is, for the main part, lika a wing(wo)man who wants you to discover life... and sex... but she still wants to be there... BUT we have thought about staying faithfull to her and play like you play the "gentle" one with no benfits from the other girls... Only to come back with her ... or matbe her coming for you ? :) But this idea of choosing our MC for the beginning is really a good one cause it's more immersive since the beginning... We will add this option and keep the Elise path too cause she is a good add to the MC.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah sorry about this but we have had some new variables, new characters, new renders, new animations, new tools in the game and depending where you stop I think you may have problems in your save... Again sorry ...
No need to be sorry for my selective eyesight. :ROFLMAO: That's on me. I just saw a new update and I rushed to dl.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So to answer "quickly", yeah we had plans about Elise and she will contact MC during episode 2 ( not yet implemented ).
Yes, so what will happen then, as I understand from this:

Like you have 4 choices of MC with 4 bonus différent for the stats : the sporty one, the student one, the buddy one and the fuckboy ? In this case you will have thé FWB only if you choose the fuckboy and you don't miss other way to stay with only one girl.
Is that in Episode 2 if you choose her to NOT be your FWB she won't contact MC correct? She will not be a part of the game for the players who didn't choose ''fuckboy'' option?

She is, for the main part, lika a wing(wo)man who wants you to discover life... and sex... but she still wants to be there...
So Ruby 2.0? :)

BUT we have thought about staying faithfull to her and play like you play the "gentle" one with no benfits from the other girls... Only to come back with her ... or matbe her coming for you ? :)
That doesn't work, you can't stay faithful to a FWB, and you certainly can't stay faithful to a FWB if in order to get her in the first place you have to choose the fuckboy option at the very beginning. xD
And from the way the text indicates, you wouldn't even want to be faithful to her because she comes across like a ''slut'', not a girl you would seriously consider as gf material. Just so you know, if someone is FWB it is assumed that she is fucking other people besides you, because that is the point of FWB, to be free.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Yes, so what will happen then, as I understand from this:

Is that in Episode 2 if you choose her to NOT be your FWB she won't contact MC correct? She will not be a part of the game for the players who didn't choose ''fuckboy'' option?

So Ruby 2.0? :)

That doesn't work, you can't stay faithful to a FWB, and you certainly can't stay faithful to a FWB if in order to get her in the first place you have to choose the fuckboy option at the very beginning. xD
And from the way the text indicates, you wouldn't even want to be faithful to her because she comes across like a ''slut'', not a girl you would seriously consider as gf material. Just so you know, if someone is FWB it is assumed that she is fucking other people besides you, because that is the point of FWB, to be free.

She will contact you if you're buddy cause you can talk with her without being FWB.

So Ruby 2.0?
Ruby is... Ruby ^^ No one can take her place :)

To be a "fuckboy" in France with your personal friend... doesn't mean you have to be the bad guy in America... One doesnt stop the other... And she is waiting for MC, she doesn't say she will go to see other guys ! She only wants MC to be more experienced.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xythros and risky0

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
So to resume :

1) We will add the choice for players to define his "identity" at the very beginning... with a small bonus in each stat according to the choice made.
2) the FWB will stay as a fuck friend in the Temperament choice / Will contact MC in episode 2
3) She will be there for the MC for the others choices but will contact him in Episode 2 as it was planned and you will have the option to pursue... or not history with her.

We won't add a Lover in France... But this idea is already in head for something later...

Ruby wants you for the B.E.S.T... for all of them.... Elise wants you to be the B.E.S.T only for her... a very big difference :)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
She will contact you if you're buddy cause you can talk with her without being FWB.
Cool, she can be just a friend without them ever having sex or a FWB as an option.

To be a "fuckboy" in France with your personal friend... doesn't mean you have to be the bad guy in America... One doesnt stop the other.
It's not about being bad or good. I just want my MC to be a person who has sex only with someone they are in love with, and to date a girl who is the same. No love = no sex, so no FWB.

And she is waiting for MC, she doesn't say she will go to see other guys ! She only wants MC to be more experienced.
A girl who wants other girls to fuck her guy is not a serious option for me, that is a cuckqueen and someone who I feel doesn't love her guy. But that is only my personal opinion. Not a fan of harems.

Like I said, I also wouldn't mind just being monogamous with Elise only, but for that they would have to be in love and her not wanting him to fuck others. You can optionally maybe make Elise a serious gf instead of FWB, make them each others first love or something.

Reactions: AlexMpog and risky0

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Cool, she can be just a friend without them ever having sex or a FWB as an option.

It's not about being bad or good. I just want my MC to be a person who has sex only with someone they are in love with, and to date a girl who is the same. No love = no sex, so no FWB.

A girl who wants other girls to fuck her guy is not a serious option for me, that is a cuckqueen and someone who I feel doesn't love her guy. But that is only my personal opinion. Not a fan of harems.
Yeah. I'm not a booty call. lol

Reactions: Kadajko

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
We recommend to make a new save cause of the changes in the code and the scenes added !
Hmm....So does this statement also affect the saves from the previous (B.E.S.T-0.2.1-pc) version? And, has the story changed with regards to...if MC chooses to reject blue and red advances, it starts a harem path with the rest of the girls?

From what I remember, if MC avoids the twins advances in the changeroom, one of the girls MC met on the plane (Ruby) over hears and appreciates his rejection...which started the harem path introduction done by Ruby. At least that's what I remember from the last time I played this title.

Last edited:
Reactions: MorphRO

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hmm....So does this statement also affect the saves from the previous (B.E.S.T-0.2.1-pc) version? And, has the story changed with regards to...if MC chooses to reject blue and red advances, it starts a harem path with the rest of the girls?

From what I remember, if MC avoids the twins advances in the changeroom, one of the girls MC met on the plane (Ruby) over hears and appreciates his rejection...which started the harem path introduction done by Ruby. At least that's what I remember from the last time I played this title.
You can not re-run a new save... but I don't think it will work in the long time cause there are a lot of little changes made since last 0.2.1... sorry...

Nothing change about the twins... If you reject Red, Ruby is pleased, if you reject Blue, Madison is pleased... Harem path will be possible later... for the moment Ruby only says the rules of an Avn ... :) But if you want the Harem Path Later... you should avoid the twins... or not ? :)

Reactions: MrBenny

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Don't know if it's better for players but as it was a frequent demand... :) We listen for players ^^
It just helped knowing what your stats were for when a choice came up that you couldn't pick. You know the scene requires Sport because of the context, but you have 5 Sport for example so the choice is either 6 or 7. I tend to make saves for every choice so I can reload a save if I wanted to find out what the choice changed.

Before, without knowing what your stats were at any given time it was hard to know how far back you had to go.

So thanks for the change, I'd even go so far as to say a label for choices would really help. If an option is greyed out it would say "5 Int needed" or something. That might be a bit too hand-holdy, but I'm sure a WT will come out at some point that just lets the player change stats as they want so they can see everything in one playthrough haha.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
sorry if been asked i couldnt find it.. how do you get the Blue scene and the evolution scene.. tried a few runs but cant get the scenes yet

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes