3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Tried this for the first time. Not bad.

There is some very nice rendering work here and probably the best water effect I've seen.
The setup of the competition is interesting and I like the B.E.S.T construct (reminds me of S.P.E.C.I.A.L in Fallout).
But then the story is boring so far (way to much meta and AVN talk) and stats aren't used well yet.
Also on the stats, if you give me choices that literally are the BEST attributes with no other explanation, at least allow me to see where I am in my stats so I can pick accordingly. They should be visible at all times.

The models are varied and interesting with different personalities. Although a bit annoying for now that the only sexy time you can get is with a bitchy and slutty one.
I'm surprised Julia doesn't get more love in the poll. She's cute and interesting.

May be one to follow but I suspect it will be a while before it picks up some pace.
Bonne chance, bien joué!

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I started the game over, which reminded me that my usual choice of a name often brings me priceless surprises :HideThePain:

View attachment 2967779

BTW, Dolyla there are a few moments where your native French language interferes with English.
For example, here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In French (as we do in Spanish too) you use the word sympathique/sympa et sympathie to talk about someone who's nice and friendly. However, in English sympathy and sympathetic rather refer to empathy and/or compassion (in French compassion, compatissant).
I guess that now you see why you shouldn't use those words in the text shown in the screenshots.
Julia should say "...much nicer than having you around...", and Madison should reply "...they are ready to show you how nice they are if you..." or "they are ready to show you their niceness if you...".
Change have been made thank you ! Sorry again for our english... We try to improve....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Would be nice if in a future update you could see your stats at any time by hovering over it in the top right or have a pop out menu you can open and close on the side. Just so you can keep track of how much Buddy/Education etc you have.
Thank you for the idea of the popup, we will think about it !

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Forgive me, but we could have a more substantial update even if we have to wait a little longer, these drops in the ocean are perhaps a little unnerving in the long run. Thank you

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Tried this for the first time. Not bad.

There is some very nice rendering work here and probably the best water effect I've seen.
The setup of the competition is interesting and I like the B.E.S.T construct (reminds me of S.P.E.C.I.A.L in Fallout).
But then the story is boring so far (way to much meta and AVN talk) and stats aren't used well yet.
Also on the stats, if you give me choices that literally are the BEST attributes with no other explanation, at least allow me to see where I am in my stats so I can pick accordingly. They should be visible at all times.

The models are varied and interesting with different personalities. Although a bit annoying for now that the only sexy time you can get is with a bitchy and slutty one.
I'm surprised Julia doesn't get more love in the poll. She's cute and interesting.

May be one to follow but I suspect it will be a while before it picks up some pace.
Bonne chance, bien joué!
Thank you for this feedback !

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
De rien, Dolyla !
I love discussing linguistic stuff, so it's a pleasure for me.

Thank you for this feedback !
And I will use this post to point out another French-related thing that I've noticed in the game's text.
Don't feel bad about this, because this is a mistake that I have found in EVERY SINGLE GAME made by a French developer (a couple of those devs can be found in my signature) :KEK:

In French, you leave a space between ?, !, : and ; and the previous word.
However, that's something that you don't do in English and other languages; it's a punctuation mistake.
For example, in the previous message you wrote "Thank you for this feedback !", but it should be "Thank you for this feedback!" without a space.
This punctuation à la française appears in the game many times.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
De rien, Dolyla !
I love discussing linguistic stuff, so it's a pleasure for me.

And I will use this post to point out another French-related thing that I've noticed in the game's text.
Don't feel bad about this, because this is a mistake that I have found in EVERY SINGLE GAME made by a French developer (a couple of those devs can be found in my signature) :KEK:

In French, you leave a space between ?, !, : and ; and the previous word.
However, that's something that you don't do in English and other languages; it's a punctuation mistake.
For example, in the previous message you wrote "Thank you for this feedback !", but it should be "Thank you for this feedback!" without a space.
This punctuation à la française appears in the game many times.
Okay I will try to change that... All translations will be lost -_-

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Rework of the intro + animations

Hey there ! This week has been full of surprises !

We have released a mini update for better lisibility and news before the Steam festival...

Then we have reworked the beginning of the game cause it was so... boring...

So in the next patch you will have a new intro with a new girl : Elise

You can test the new beginning on the DEMO VERSION on Steam !

Don't forget to wishlist :)

Animations will be more fluids, some upgrades to the pace of the game...

And of course the first part of the new event made by ORushi !!!

Well that's all for this week ! Some prevews will come during the next weeks before the released of 0.2.2 !!!

See you !!!

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
A few minutes for the new intro scene... time for steam to update
Re uploading cause of conflict .... 20 minutes and it will be online

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Rework of the intro + animations

Hey there ! This week has been full of surprises !

We have released a mini update for better lisibility and news before the Steam festival...

Then we have reworked the beginning of the game cause it was so... boring...

So in the next patch you will have a new intro with a new girl : Elise

You can test the new beginning on the DEMO VERSION on Steam !

Don't forget to wishlist :)

Animations will be more fluids, some upgrades to the pace of the game...

And of course the first part of the new event made by ORushi !!!

Well that's all for this week ! Some prevews will come during the next weeks before the released of 0.2.2 !!!

See you !!!

Dolyla
I hope you don't forget Ruby. i hope for more content with her.:love:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
B.E.S.T [v0.2.15] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 372mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi guys ! The Neo Fest will begin on Steam so if you guys could help us and wishlist the game if you don't have yet... And if you have some advices for the Steam page I'm open ^^

thank you all !!!!

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Hi guys ! The Neo Fest will begin on Steam so if you guys could help us and wishlist the game if you don't have yet... And if you have some advices for the Steam page I'm open ^^

thank you all !!!!
It is a very good initiative that this game can be purchased on Steam. (y)

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes