3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
in your planned tags,
1727782474093.png i

don't think your harem will happen if you close all other paths
1727782523536.png

even before this point, if you're on path A, you can't go to path B, C, D & etc.
IMHO, that plan has been flushed down the toilet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Abhai and IRebel

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
in your planned tags,
View attachment 4088407 i

don't think your harem will happen if you close all other paths
View attachment 4088409

even before this point, if you're on path A, you can't go to path B, C, D & etc.
IMHO, that plan has been flushed down the toilet.
The Dev has already said the game isn't full harem where you can get all the girls.

The main girls are the ones pretty much intended to be in a harem, are the girls MC is friends with and who get practically told they're living in a harem game. The main girls can't stand Red or Blue, so it's not surprising getting with either would close all other paths

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I played through this over the weekend and just bought it on steam.

I didn't even realize it had achievements but that made it an easier choice.

Dolyla has some haters on there. They're entitled their opinions but I don't agree with any of it.

Keep up the good work. I love how the ladies are very "real" and believable.

Julia has some damage but shes a great girl

even Madison grew on me.

and Ruby is just adorable and yes i loved the VN part where she talks about the requirements lol

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Agree

While their paths won't be my main ones, I am really curious where Red/Blue routes lead, especially Blue one (I just like her more)
Of the two girls, there is no doubt that Red is the dominant one... At the moment, it seems that if someone chooses this girl, a "bad boy" route may begin... In the case of Blue, we saw the scene where she cried in her sleep and the reason why she triggered... Now maybe she wants a new personality, that's why she doesn't use lipstick... She wants to change, to get out of her sister's "shadow"... Blue can be a romantic route...

Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Of the two girls, there is no doubt that Red is the dominant one... At the moment, it seems that if someone chooses this girl, a "bad boy" route may begin... In the case of Blue, we saw the scene where she cried in her sleep and the reason why she triggered... Now maybe she wants a new personality, that's why she doesn't use lipstick... She wants to change, to get out of her sister's "shadow"... Blue can be a romantic route...
Well, I agree about girls personalities...
But...

It's actually funny that to get on Blue path you literally should be a bad guy on the plane (well, not bad but perverted one which is almost the same for me) - you can get her route only if you creep on Julia.
In the meantime - to get on the Red's route (which looks like an evil one) you should be a decent guy and respect Julia.
Almost looks like variables were mixed up heheh (to me at least)

Last edited:
Reactions: Acsuka and OWSam000

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, I agree about girls personalities...
But...

It's actually funny that to get on Blue path you literally should be a bad guy on the plane (well, not bad but perverted one which is almost the same for me) - you can get her route only if you creep on Julia.
In the meantime - to get on the Red's route (which looks like an evil one) you should be a decent guy and respect Julia.
Almost looks like variables were mixed up heheh (to me at least)
Yeah it's really a bit weird... And you can also see that at the beginning of the game in the locker room, for both girls, another LI is peeking... In Red version Ruby... In Blue version Madison... And this also determines, for girls , which other girl is compatible with the relationship or not... Personally, I choose Sofia's (Blue) route and wait to see when she confronts her sister... She has a lot of information about her that could be useful in the future... Red is too arrogant and that kind of "criminal" girl is not my type...
My main girl is Grace, and of course Gabriella...

Reactions: AlexMpog
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes