3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hmm...it seems that Sofia isn't as evil as her twin sister, so could that mean MC might become involved with her later on...if MC is on the harem path with the main girls? I rejected Red's kiss in the locker room, to get the harem path.

Also there is a scene that played out where Sofia saw the (first place) blonde haired asshole and her bitch sister were paying off someone to do something bad to the MC, and she seemed bothered by it. I was wondering if her concern is tied
to the twins path only, or will there be more with her and MC later on while on the harem path? Not kissing Red, ended a path with her...but did it also end it with Blue as well?

Regards.
Blue Path is related to touching Julia in the plane then win with Madison. That's the way to unlock it.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
if you have DL compressed version, dl full version to change the files. Do opposite if you have dld full version, take compressed and just replace the phone folder.

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
any solution??

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'phone_discussion_ruby2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/e3/e3intro.rpyc", line 71, in script call
  File "I:\misister\B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1416, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/e3/e3intro.rpyc", line 71, in script call
  File "I:\misister\B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'phone_discussion_ruby2'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
B.E.S.T Episode3.03
Mon Sep 30 04:50:30 2024

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Blue Path is related to touching Julia in the plane then win with Madison. That's the way to unlock it.
It seems like Red path is definitely conflicted with Harem path. But Blue path is conflicted to harem or not? For current story, it is either Blue or Maddison. Follow Red then lose all other girls. For me I would like to have a harem path which may include one or two(not all) side girls only. Especially, Blue (Sophie). To me, Blue seems like a great future ally.

Reactions: MrBenny

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Try to unzip this folder on your game folder.
Unfortunately, this did not work. All it did was make the game not work at all and give this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/phone/01main.rpy', 1718199813, 5) is defined twice, at game/phone/01main.rpy:1 and game/phone/phone/01main.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\AVN Games\B.E.S.T\B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\AVN Games\B.E.S.T\B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 455, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\AVN Games\B.E.S.T\B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 359, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\AVN Games\B.E.S.T\B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 957, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "C:\AVN Games\B.E.S.T\B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 590, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\AVN Games\B.E.S.T\B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 566, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/phone/01main.rpy', 1718199813, 5) is defined twice, at game/phone/01main.rpy:1 and game/phone/phone/01main.rpyc:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
B.E.S.T Episode3.03
Mon Sep 30 04:05:05 2024

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
you shouldn't have 2 folders phone
you seem to have copy the files into the phone folder not in the game folder game/phone and not game/phone/phone

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
you shouldn't have 2 folders phone
you seem to have copy the files into the phone folder not in the game folder game/phone and not game/phone/phone
I fixed that problem. The game loads now, and the same error happens but it has an ignore button now. The only problem is that it happens like 3 times and after hitting the ignore button the third time it goes back to the title screen. I guess I can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it.

Edit: That seems to have fixed this problem.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It seems like Red path is definitely conflicted with Harem path. But Blue path is conflicted to harem or not? For current story, it is either Blue or Maddison. Follow Red then lose all other girls. For me I would like to have a harem path which may include one or two(not all) side girls only. Especially, Blue (Sophie). To me, Blue seems like a great future ally.
Ya I wanted to know the same as well. I guess if I get the time, I'll try grabbing her ass path.

For me it just felt like it's a dick move, and I'm guessing it would put the MC into the same light like Steve and the rest of the jock's. Which the main girls clearly said they don't like him or any of the jock's because of their dick move choices.

Regards.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Ya I wanted to know the same as well. I guess if I get the time, I'll try grabbing her ass path.

For me it just felt like it's a dick move, and I'm guessing it would put the MC into the same light like Steve and the rest of the jock's. Which the main girls clearly said they don't like him or any of the jock's because of their dick move choices.

Regards.
Maybe there will be a chance for us to reopen Sophie path in later game I hope.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
don't use old saves starting which release (episode) does it also include any future releases?
1727697755605.png
if it means you have to start a new with each new release (episode) .... not going to be popular.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes