3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Itzan

Nov 7, 2019
So Madison makes her brother watch her kid and non stop yells at him and complains about how incompetent he is at taking care of her daughter, while continuing to leave the kid with him... come on.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
If I use an old save, game crashes while Ruby talks to her dolls. If I start a new game, it just freezes at the videocall with the french girl.
Does It all happen to anyone else?

I play with sandboxie blocking internet connection, if that helps.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
If I use an old save, game crashes while Ruby talks to her dolls. = old save bug => Normal
If I start a new game, it just freezes at the videocall with the french girl. => Not normal, Do you have download the latest version and just replace the files ? cause old files have been changed since episode 2 with Steam release. You must have a full installation and not just copy paste ahead of a previous one.

fiiiasu

Dec 8, 2021
If I use an old save, game crashes while Ruby talks to her dolls. = old save bug => Normal
If I start a new game, it just freezes at the videocall with the french girl. => Not normal, Do you have download the latest version and just replace the files ? cause old files have been changed since episode 2 with Steam release. You must have a full installation and not just copy paste ahead of a previous one.
So this is my case about the problem.

1. Downloaded B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pcdeluxe.zip // Tried this too B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-mac-compressed.zip
2. Unzip then check the script version of Renpy => (8.2.1)
3. On macOS removed all Renpy saves in ~/Library/Renpy folder.
4. Opened Renpy (8.2.1) and launched the project.

Clear beginning... But still every phone messages gives error but it can be ignorable so its not big problem at least until the talking with a girl (Elise) on the phone after gym sex scene. game freezes it's not clickable and code editor open a python code not a traceback error. Maybe the script you running for the phone requires python version which we dont have it or macOS prevent the connection to the internet of this app someone mentioned and game freezes.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022

1. Downloaded B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-pcdeluxe.zip // Tried this too B.E.S.T-Episode3.03-mac-compressed.zip

Clear beginning... But still every phone messages gives error but it can be ignorable so its not big problem at least until the talking with a girl (Elise) on the phone after gym sex scene. game freezes it's not clickable and code editor open a python code not a traceback error. Maybe the script you running for the phone requires python version which we dont have it or macOS prevent the connection to the internet of this app someone mentioned and game freezes.
I think I've found the solution.
Removing old saves from appdata/renpy didn't change anything. So I thought, maybe sandboxie blocking internet connection may be the issue? Tried enabling internet, and bingo. It works fine.
To be totally sure, I disabled intenet again, exit the game, enter again, and... The same error again. So it seems this game needs internet connection :oops:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022

I'm looking for it, it seems that the phone script ask for internet connection, without taking informations, but just to put the status of the connextion in the bar -_- useless... seems to block some users...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think you will like next episode :)
I really like Grace because I'm a redhead fan... But Gabriella is a Greek goddess among all the chicks... I know she's not LI (I'd be wrong) but please, if you have the chance, give her so much content, as much as she deserves... I don't mean to be mean but I would sacrifice two LI for this girl...

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I really like Grace because I'm a redhead fan... But Gabriella is a Greek goddess among all the chicks... I know she's not LI (I'd be wrong) but please, if you have the chance, give her so much content, as much as she deserves... I don't mean to be mean but I would sacrifice two LI for this girl...
Who said she's not a MAIN LI ?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/e3/e3intro.rpy", line 73, in <module>
NameError: name 'Redstore' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/e3/e3intro.rpyc", line 73, in script
  File "/Volumes/renpy-8.3.0-sdk/renpy-8.3.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1843, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/Volumes/renpy-8.3.0-sdk/renpy-8.3.0-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Volumes/renpy-8.3.0-sdk/renpy-8.3.0-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/e3/e3intro.rpy", line 73, in <module>
NameError: name 'Redstore' is not defined

macOS-15.0-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.3.0.24082114
B.E.S.T Episode3.03
Sun Sep 29 02:22:23 2024
Keep crashing at Ruby scene

DigitalBones

Jun 9, 2022
I think if have save names would be great, cause I really don't have any idea of which path I'm taking...based on my saves, they all ends the same.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes