3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Hi there ! Hope you will like it !

Yes they're on their own path, you cant have both at the same time.
It can close, or not, paths with others girls depending on the way you play.

Depending if for you Harem = All girls of the game at the same time, or, like in this case, MC can have multiple girls at the same time... but not all. Some are exclusive.

2000+ renders // 100+ animations
Oh ok, cool thanks... might wait for one more update then, I'll think about it!

Also and btw, the harem tag is used for games where you can bang EVERY SIGNLE LI in one playthrough, if that's not the case, the tag should probably be removed or you'll get endless grief from people complaining about it.

Reactions: MixQQ

fiiiasu

Dec 8, 2021
It is a ready-to-use script hosted on Github. To be honest, it is the only good phone script; the others are clearly outdated. I am in the process of adding it to a project I am working on, and I had no idea it used the internet. Thank you; I will look into removing it.

I know the developer a little bit, and I know he is not the type of person to gather information behind players' backs, so do not worry about it.
How can i skip this phone scene which is MC talks with Elise after mentioning about teacher Gabriella the scene does not play just the girl animation plays on the phone screen but when i click the phone some python code is opening in the editor.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Oh ok, cool thanks... might wait for one more update then, I'll think about it!

Also and btw, the harem tag is used for games where you can bang EVERY SIGNLE LI in one playthrough, if that's not the case, the tag should probably be removed or you'll get endless grief from people complaining about it.
In F95 (https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-09-15.10394/)
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

Reactions: cpg233

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yes they're on their own path, you cant have both at the same time.
It can close, or not, paths with others girls depending on the way you play.

Depending if for you Harem = All girls of the game at the same time, or, like in this case, MC can have multiple girls at the same time... but not all. Some are exclusive.
Well, good to know early on. Good luck with the game.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
How can i skip this phone scene which is MC talks with Elise after mentioning about teacher Gabriella the scene does not play just the girl animation plays on the phone screen but when i click the phone some python code is opening in the editor.
that('s cause you're using an old save...
Hey Dolyla can you please help me get Make Up scene? i'm stuck
look for Blue Path

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Ok, here is where I call out all the nerds that build the 3d horrific dance routines that we have been viewing in games since 2016!!! Have you losers ever been to a club in the last 40 years, let alone a strip club, ever??? (Yeah, strip clubs, the dances are wooden & boring, but not in dance clubs, back in the 70's , 80's & 90's, it was the heyday of shakin' it whether you got it or not...)
F*CK CG needs to take a step forward...

Last edited:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I don't have problem with "true haremers" cause it's clear from the beginning that the harem tag is for the main Lis. All other girls, side chicks, or twins are depending on the way you play but are not a part of MC harem.

Okay it's not WVM, where you have all, and it's not Badik, where you must choose one. It's something between.

And for now it's still the beginning, MC just had his first scene with Grace so no he won't have all of them in the bed next episode.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, if the built in walkthrough is a thing from here on out, totally a plus on this game now. Always easier when I don't have to wait for others to update the mods. However, still don't have the slightest ideas what "Mini-Rufus" looks like for me to look for, but otherwise, like the way this is going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this, and looking forward for the next release!!!

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Mini rufus are Little hidden cats in the renders. You can find first one in the airport at the beginning

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
(I'm on a mission to change this behavior.)

TO: Uploaders, Moderators, Developers, Foxes, Hounds, Gargoyles, Anyone, Everyone....

Please post a date and/or version number along with these notices on the OP. It's confusing not knowing how this applies.

View attachment 4077083
Report the OP post > Reason? Others > Write down Outdated OP because whatever
Cheers.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The quiz question about the missing number, anyone know?
Don't worry, as I said we are clear with everyone. There is a harem path building up, related to the main Lis. That path is an original one and will be clear in a few episodes due to the events.
and that path is optional, or wiil it become "default" path as the game progresses?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Am I right that only one new scene for Grace among all main love interests in ep3? I only go for main love interests and did I miss some scenes?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for B.E.S.T [Ep.3 Deluxe] [Dolyla] WT mod inbuilt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(836 MB)

For other host links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes