3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Deleted all save file and persistent and played fro the start still same issue. So dont think is save file issue
You must choose if you go with her to the store or not during the phone discussion, that's where Restore is defined, dnt use ctrl, just clic yes or no , finish the discussion and it should be okay... Never had this error... Do you play compressed version ? Maybe file is corrupted ?

Niccolado

Mar 4, 2022
FANTASTIC GAME DOLYLA!
And again I am slightly dissapointed that gog.com gets neglected when put up for sale. I wish more developers would think of bringing their game to gog.com too. Sigh.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
You must choose if you go with her to the store or not during the phone discussion, that's where Restore is defined, dnt use ctrl, just clic yes or no , finish the discussion and it should be okay... Never had this error... Do you play compressed version ? Maybe file is corrupted ?
Running via the Renpy Devkit since since there is no Mac release so it might cause it no idea

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If anyone is looking to clear-out their old game saves for this title, and have previously played many Ren'Py titles like I have (I have 1,191 game save Folders = 6.9gigs of space... o_O).

The system storage is located in your AppData\Roaming\RenPy\beststeam

Regards.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a question about the walk through choices, in this image (MC meets red on the plane) there are two choices. One is for temperament and the other is education. Temperament is labeled best choice (pervert), so is that choice for the main girl harem path...or should I choose the Red's path choice to achieve that path? Or picking the red choice, is for her single path?

Just trying to understand what choices I should take to get the main girl's harem path. Normally a walk through has the choices clearly marked in green. (I'm also using the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which displays on screen the data behind choices...if anyone was wondering.)

Regards.

screenshot0003.png

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I have a question about the walk through choices, in this image (MC meets red on the plane) there are two choices. One is for temperament and the other is education. Temperament is labeled best choice (pervert), so is that choice for the main girl harem path...or should I choose the Red's path choice to achieve that path? Or picking the red choice, is for her single path?

Just trying to understand what choices I should take to get the main girl's harem path. Normally a walk through has the choices clearly marked in green. (I'm also using the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which displays on screen the data behind choices...if anyone was wondering.)

Regards.

View attachment 4082409
This is not Red, This is Julia.
That's why we tells player to not play their first playthrough with mod cause they can't understand the paths.
You stay away from Julia, you open path for side chick Red. Opposite for Blue etc...

The B.E.S.T choices tends to harem path. ( BUt you don't need to follow every best choice to have all main love interests)

Note that there is no "harem" made at this time, it's still relationship building.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Regards.

View attachment 4082409
Twin girls Red and Blue...
Red(Elizabeth) red lipstick...
Blue(Sofia) blue lipstick (no lipstick later in the game)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
This is not Red, This is Julia.
That's why we tells player to not play their first playthrough with mod cause they can't understand the paths.
You stay away from Julia, you open path for side chick Red. Opposite for Blue etc...

The B.E.S.T choices tends to harem path. ( BUt you don't need to follow every best choice to have all main love interests)

Note that there is no "harem" made at this time, it's still relationship building.
OK, thanks. Seeing her with red highlights, I though she was red. I'm glad, I waited to get some more clarity.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Reactions: Acsuka

fiiiasu

Dec 8, 2021
I'm looking for it, it seems that the phone script ask for internet connection, without taking informations, but just to put the status of the connextion in the bar -_- useless... seems to block some users...
To help you i downloaded and installed Fedora 40 (Replaced macOS). The game seems working on linux and no phone script errors. Maybe it helps to start debug. Thanks for the game.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...it seems that Sofia isn't as evil as her twin sister, so could that mean MC might become involved with her later on...if MC is on the harem path with the main girls? I rejected Red's kiss in the locker room, to get the harem path.

Also there is a scene that played out where Sofia saw the (first place) blonde haired asshole and her bitch sister were paying off someone to do something bad to the MC, and she seemed bothered by it. I was wondering if her concern is tied
to the twins path only, or will there be more with her and MC later on while on the harem path? Not kissing Red, ended a path with her...but did it also end it with Blue as well?

Regards.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm looking for it, it seems that the phone script ask for internet connection, without taking informations, but just to put the status of the connextion in the bar -_- useless... seems to block some users...
Seems like you can comment out just the wifi part of the code in that phone plugin... the dev of "That New Teacher", was able to just make a system file to drop in that fixes it for his game: https://f95zone.to/threads/that-new-teacher-day-5-fix-rogueone.171128/post-14008976 ... dunno if looking at that will help you figure it out or not.

Using his file seems to get me through the errors in your game, but I dunno if it might screw up something else.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes