• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1438810.png

Overview:
Our Hero thinks he's going to the USA for a 6 month intensive language program.
But the truth is that he has been selected as one of the 100 participants in a new program launched by a mysterious man, Mr. Orushi. The enigmatic program will force the candidates through tests and trials with one overriding goal: to select the B.E.S.T student. At every stage of the testing challenges, one or more students will be eliminated until only one remains. Careful strategy, effective teamwork, and building relationships will be all be vital for success during the game. Your choices will decide if he succeeds or fails. Can you guide him to be the first B.E.S.T student?

Thread Updated:2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-01-18
Developer: Dolyla - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2.1
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We recommend to make a new save cause of the changes in the code and the scenes added !

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android (v0.2.2):
- -

Extras: Fan sigs* -
Multi Mod*

juliadebut.png pool80.png i9.png pool61.png i30.png e67.jpg i100.png j27.png h47.png k32.png julialit4.png

Last edited:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Dolyla You need to tell us future fetishes, will this game be full vanilla (the mc is the only one that will fuck and romance the Li's) or will any of the Li's (love interest & girls the mc can romance) have sex with someone else if the mc doesn't pursue her or "something"... etc

Good luck with the game. (y)
Hi there !
Thank you for your question !
Sorry if our english is not perfect but we try to improve it... as our hero :)

Game will be vanilla for the main part but if you are not interested with one of the LI, she will lives without you. But you will have the option to see or not what she will do with other character. There is no NTR planned, but if you don't pursue one LI, she is still part of the game cause she's one of the 100... at the beginning :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi there !
Thank you for your question !
Sorry if our english is not perfect but we try to improve it... as our hero :)

Game will be vanilla for the main part but if you are not interested with one of the LI, she will lives without you. But you will have the option to see or not what she will do with other character. There is no NTR planned, but if you don't pursue one LI, she is still part of the game cause she's one of the 100... at the beginning :)
Let me tell you that if I see a li with someone else (even if is not a sex scene)...... for me at least that game goes to ignore.
Take this as feedback but that is as bad as the 3 letters you mentioned to me ;).
Anyways, I will leave it on my watch list and see what you do in future updates , good luck and thanks for the reply.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Let me tell you that if I see a li with someone else (even if is not a sex scene)...... for me at least that game goes to ignore.
Take this as feedback but that is as bad as the 3 letters you mentioned to me ;).
Anyways, I will leave it on my watch list and see what you do in future updates , good luck and thanks for the reply.
Integrist !

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Integrist !
I'm a romantic, I prefer the li's to not engage in a relationship since we can replay a game a get that "platonic" and "romantic" feeling that she is just for us.
At the end of the day each people are free to choose what they like and what they play, if I bother to give my 2 cents to the dev is because he asked for feedback, whether he or not takes it is up to him. :WeSmart:

a valid reason don't you think? Dolyla ;)

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
I wonder what B.E.S.T. really stands for... :unsure:

A football mini-game would be much welcome (please don't!!! :Kappa:)
Bashing Every Seductive Tart?
Looks like this foot baller will score even if he cant kick the ball to save his life...Sneaky

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This could be a complete sh*tshow or a big hit.. crossing my fingers!

The girls look great so far.. the english as a second language doesn't hurt the dialog... especially since the MC is supposed to be from France.. Good luck to the DEVS!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
interesting start i guess. though very short. not really keen on any of the girls i saw so far. redhead seems ok. but that mixed color hairstyle really puts me off girls that have it. and it seems to happen alot in these games. as for Maddison..total self absorbed bitch. pass. the other one with the yellow eyes might be ok. as for Steven. annoying asshat. hope he's not the only best friend option. hope to see some other characters in future updates that become best friend/LI's for MC. love the soccer theme. sick of basketball themed games. mostly cause i hate basketball. love to see some baseball/hockey themed games.
also, missing renders of the airport cab ride scene with bitch on wheels. shouldn't be so nice to her. tell her fo fuck off and get her own cab and make sure to block her from getting in yours. why you gotta make the MC's put up with bitches like this?

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Congratulations to the French team on creating their own video game! I wish them all the best for their future success in the industry. May their passion and hard work lead to a successful and fulfilling journey. Best of luck!

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes