3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hi goulet and thank you for your comment.

We are thinking of the harem tag but we are not sure how to implement it .
Do you think Badik is a harem game ? you can go with multiple LI and side girls even if you have to choose for one principal LI at some point.
That's the same problem we have here because our game have a competitive aspect. They are 100, he must be the one last. At least he will try...

So i must say for the moment the game looks like a harem one and the next episodes will not change that... but it can change with the story so i will not put as an official tag.
Will the harem be forced or can we still pick and choose the girl we want?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Has some potential to be a good college game alternative to some out there.. just dont put the lewd before any good story elements.. let the story lead to them fluidly.. as for characters i'm always gonna fave the goth girl type so Julia for me as a lead girl
The steven / MC humour was good and had me thinking a bit of the mc/derek humour in being a dik so thats a good step tbh

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hi goulet and thank you for your comment.

We are thinking of the harem tag but we are not sure how to implement it .
Do you think Badik is a harem game ? you can go with multiple LI and side girls even if you have to choose for one principal LI at some point.
That's the same problem we have here because our game have a competitive aspect. They are 100, he must be the one last. At least he will try...

So i must say for the moment the game looks like a harem one and the next episodes will not change that... but it can change with the story so i will not put as an official tag.
honestly cant say i have never played that game

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
B.E.S.T [v0.2.15] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 372mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dolyla You need to tell us future fetishes, will this game be full vanilla (the mc is the only one that will fuck and romance the Li's) or will any of the Li's (love interest & girls the mc can romance) have sex with someone else if the mc doesn't pursue her or "something"... etc

Good luck with the game. (y)
Let me tell you that if I see a li with someone else (even if is not a sex scene)...... for me at least that game goes to ignore.
Take this as feedback but that is as bad as the 3 letters you mentioned to me ;).
Anyways, I will leave it on my watch list and see what you do in future updates , good luck and thanks for the reply.
I'm a romantic, I prefer the li's to not engage in a relationship since we can replay a game a get that "platonic" and "romantic" feeling that she is just for us.
At the end of the day each people are free to choose what they like and what they play, if I bother to give my 2 cents to the dev is because he asked for feedback, whether he or not takes it is up to him. :WeSmart:

a valid reason don't you think? Dolyla ;)
while thats true for alot of the tags/fetishes i feel like things like harem/ntr are pretty key parts of a game that you would almost always know from the start if you plan to include them
Call me crazy but the way it is worded still sounds like some sort of planned NTR, just not what the tags say.
!

Last edited:

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Since I'm French too, I played in French. It's the traditional I'm the stranger from France but everybody speaks French around me dilemma of dubbed movies. Good work.

• Haha
Reactions: osanaiko

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Does anyone know (or has anyone figured out) why there is no period after the 'T' in "B.E.S.T"?

So, why is there no period, or why does no one know, please? (y)

e-d :unsure:

Reactions: Hungover00

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Does anyone know (or has anyone figured out) why there is no period after the 'T' in "B.E.S.T"?

So, why is there no period, or why does no one know, please? (y)

e-d :unsure:
B, E and S will be an equilibre in the game. T as "no-limit" cause it depends really on the choices of the player.

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
B, E and S will be an equilibre in the game. T as "no-limit" cause it depends really on the choices of the player.
Thank you, but if that is the situation, why does 'T' get a period some times — like in the Overview? :unsure:
("... to select the B.E.S.T. student.")
e-d

Reactions: Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Hi there !
Just a post to say that i have my and pages updated and i will share there some previews and update letters every week :)
See you soon for Episode 1 part 1 !

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
e11.png
This is the first preview update so I will explain a little :
Episode 1 will be in 3 parts to give some content around a monthly schedule.
If we need more time , we will take it. But the main objective is not to stay too long between updates for the beginning ( episode 1 mainly ) and maybe after only release episode by episode when they are complete.
So the first part will come as soon as it is ready. Dialogues are done for the main part, coding too. We need to render and translate into french then we will release it.
We will give you more informations about the update each week.
Have fun and good week to you !!!!

Dolyla

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
e58.png
Hi there ! Here's Dolyla !

Today we have finished 50% of the renders for the part 1 of episode 1. It took us all the week to make some trys but we have succeed and i think quality is better than before.

I hope you will see differences between the quality of the renders all along the episode and it reflects how we learn and optimize.

Part 1 beginning is mainly about Grace, now we will show you some new characters, some you will like, and i hope some you will hate ^^

This week will be a pause cause it's holidays for the kids ...

But we still planning to release part 1 for the March 1st.
If you want some previews or news don't forget our Patreon or SubscribeStar !

I let you there with Grace and I hope you will like this episode as much as we have loved to make it !

See ya !

Dolyla

e67.png

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes