Sep 25, 2017
B.E.S.T The Game [v0.1.1b ] [Dolyla]

Mirror Mediafire

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 2346404

Overview:

Our Hero thinks he's going to the USA for a 6 month intensive language program.
But the truth is that he has been selected as one of the 100 participants in a new program launched by a mysterious man, Mr. Orushi. The enigmatic program will force the candidates through tests and trials with one overriding goal: to select the B.E.S.T student. At every stage of the testing challenges, one or more students will be eliminated until only one remains. Careful strategy, effective teamwork, and building relationships will be all be vital for success during the game. Your choices will decide if he succeeds or fails. Can you guide him to be the first B.E.S.T student?​

Thread Updated:2023-02-18
Release Date: 2023-02-18
Developer: Dolyla - - -
Version: 0.1.1b
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Other: ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2346432 View attachment 2346458 View attachment 2346474 View attachment 2390750 View attachment 2390751 View attachment 2390752 View attachment 2390753
Inces??????0 Please

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
yeah wrong build i'm sorry... Next update will be larger and won't be put like this.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I apologize, 0.1.2 is the good one, 0.1.1b was a dev build for testing changes... Next one will be 0.1.3 to avoid problems ! Thank you so much for your patience !

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I apologize, 0.1.2 is the good one, 0.1.1b was a dev build for testing changes... Next one will be 0.1.3 to avoid problems ! Thank you so much for your patience !
Since you have access to changing the thread. You should fix it. Doing things like this isn't and not fixing it, is going to make people look bad at you.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
I have already change the thread name, the links... what do you want i change now ?

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
cause it's 0.1.2 the good version ^^ 0.1.1b was the test version of changes for the prologue but should not be put online, Dolyla put it online but it wasn't the good one... so i rectified all and update to 0.1.2 manually, by changing thread, change links and not pass on latest updates on the website so ... now it's good you have the version you should have since the beginning, not the testing one... and in the future we will be clear and don't release beta version or others builds that should not be here. Again I'm sorry it's a great misunderstanding and I hope you will still be there for 0.1.3 cause there will be action. Again thank you for your patience !

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
cause it's 0.1.2 the good version ^^ 0.1.1b was the test version of changes for the prologue but should not be put online, Dolyla put it online but it wasn't the good one... so i rectified all and update to 0.1.2 manually, by changing thread, change links and not pass on latest updates on the website so ... now it's good you have the version you should have since the beginning, not the testing one... and in the future we will be clear and don't release beta version or others builds that should not be here. Again I'm sorry it's a great misunderstanding and I hope you will still be there for 0.1.3 cause there will be action. Again thank you for your patience !
Redownloading the file. I like the game. I just don't want you to look bad over a simple mistake.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
You will see that dialogues with Ruby, Julia and Grace have some changes. But yeah it's our error to have two versions to work on and to be two on a project ^^ I should have seen earlier the error. It's our first project and we're still learning how everything works ^^ We're already working on the following events so next time we will try to do it the good way... 0.1.3 and we will learn how to make it a great update ^^

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's still the same file. Mislabeled. Nothing was fixed or changed. I'm done. It's clear to me that you're missing my point on this.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You will see that dialogues with Ruby, Julia and Grace have some changes. But yeah it's our error to have two versions to work on and to be two on a project ^^ I should have seen earlier the error. It's our first project and we're still learning how everything works ^^ We're already working on the following events so next time we will try to do it the good way... 0.1.3 and we will learn how to make it a great update ^^
I'll check the content now.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
If you have played since the beginning, 0.1.1b have same dialogues for Ruby what prologue was with Steven but that is not how Ruby may talks...in 0.1.2 she's rambling... Julia is a little more flirty with the MC in 0.1.2 if he looks at her... And Grace likes a strong and handsome man at the end :) But as I said earlier that's some minor changes to dialogues... that does not change a lot the game as we have made it with the beta version which is our dev version to work on and to make some tests...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you have played since the beginning, 0.1.1b have same dialogues for Ruby what prologue was with Steven but that is not how Ruby may talks...in 0.1.2 she's rambling... Julia is a little more flirty with the MC in 0.1.2 if he looks at her... And Grace likes a strong and handsome man at the end :) But as I said earlier that's some minor changes to dialogues... that does not change a lot the game as we have made it with the beta version which is our dev version to work on and to make some tests...
All I played was the preview prologue. Well, part of it. I have very little time to play anymore.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes