3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Which is your favorite girl ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
New updates with following events in the morning before going to Academy :)
A lot of work on the game visuals, interface...
Have fun !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn, 2 minutes of gameplay..a couple of game name banners cause you know, we don't know the name of the game by now..and..the most boring conversation in any game i every played. come on dev. surely you can do better than that??? sure the renders are nice, characters look good, but that is not enough for a playable game. take more time between updates to come up with an interesting story.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice game .. renders look great .. story is not bad ... not much content wise tho ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Nice! Always lookin to play more sports games! Gonna add this one to my watch list. :love:

Are the four girls shown on the front page the only love interests or are there planned to be a few more? I'd like to request a fine Asian girl if there ain't one planned already.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
NO NTR PLANEADO como se describe : NTR [Diseñado para causar celos al tener el interés romántico involucrado con alguien que no sea el MC.]
I found this game that is being updated and I had never seen it. I thought about downloading it to try it out but first I preferred to look at the comments and I found what the dev says. From previous experiences I think I'm going to pass for now. When the definition of ntr about causing jealousy is included, it usually means that when the ntr appears, it will be said that the mc does not feel jealous so it is not ntr. And sorry, it's the player that's the important character. The mc can be an asshole who doesn't give a shit about anything. I will watch it in the distance

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Good update. I see major changes from the demo.
I see just one small small small small error. A porthole is a window on a ship or tank, and the window on a plane is a window. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Dolyla, for an enjoyable game.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Oopsy ^^ And someone ALREADY told me ... Okay I'm out --> []

TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
WAIT!
That's stadium where you put the name is a picture from "La Bombonera"!!! Alberto J. Armando staium, house of CLUB ATLETICO BOCA JUNIORS !!

Reactions: Dolyla

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
though overall i have been less than impressed with the game so far, 1 thing i did like about the change between the initial release and the new release is the change in the airplane scene where the annoying black dude doesn't bother the mc when he wakes up. we see the redhead instead. bout the only thing that i liked about the new update though. i mean who wants to wake up to some annoying black guy in their face. not i says i.

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Good luck on the proyect devs!
As one of the oldest sayings on AVNs states, honestly you can't go wrong with redheads.

WAIT!
That's stadium where you put the name is a picture from "La Bombonera"!!! Alberto J. Armando staium, house of CLUB ATLETICO BOCA JUNIORS !!
Haha you beat me to it, came rushing here just after seeing that, all of it while watching the match on tv at the very same stadium BOCA!!! BOCA!!!
1678155760774.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes