• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Which is your favorite girl ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Game will be vanilla for the main part but if you are not interested with one of the LI, she will lives without you. But you will have the option to see or not what she will do with other character.
Let's see if there is a reason to delete this post......Dev taking into account what you say there, I guess we can say that this game is going to be harem right?

That is, if you say that by rejecting an LI it could end up with another character, does that also mean that it is not necessary or it is possible not to reject them and be with everyone, right? (Otherwise, what you say above would not make sense, because if the player cannot be with everyone, he would be forced to reject some LI...)

It would be good if you put a list of planned tags in "Genre Spoiler".

Good luck.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm all for devs writing what they want 100%. I just prefer if the devs also include the future tags. That way people who aren't into certain fetishes and kinks can avoid a game that has tags they don't like. When you get surprised with something you don't like, it's kind of like getting surprise buttsex. Some girls/guys just roll with it, others not so much. Ahaha

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I'm all for devs writing what they want 100%. I just prefer if the devs also include the future tags. That way people who aren't into certain fetishes and kinks can avoid a game that has tags they don't like. When you get surprised with something you don't like, it's kind of like getting surprise buttsex. Some girls/guys just roll with it, others not so much. Ahaha
I think everybody prefers that. Of course, some devs may have the entire story/plan for their game laid out before they drop their 0.1 version...and so it's easy for them to make that happen. Others may not have thought that far forward yet.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think everybody prefers that. Of course, some devs may have the entire story/plan for their game laid out before they drop their 0.1 version...and so it's easy for them to make that happen. Others may not have thought that far forward yet.
Very true. That's why a few devs write the "kinks and fetishes may change as the story progresses" or something similar and I still respect that.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
At every stage of the testing challenges one or more students will be eliminated until only one remains.
That's a good overview. (y) But look how one comma changes it to sound more understandable.

At every stage of the testing challenges, one or more students will be eliminated until only one remains.

Crazy overview:
In a world of wealth and privilege, he was an outsider, a man with a love of football, a passion for beauty, and the need for great risks that can bring extraordinary rewards. Will our MC succeed beyond his wildest dreams or
in a world within our world? They’ve created a world unlike any other world...”It's your choice...:LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
WHAAAAA !!!!

For all who DL the game from MEGA, that wasn't the good version of the game !
here is the correct link

I'm really sorry -_-...

That's why some don't understand missing renders...

Again sorry for this first try -_-

Dolyla

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I downloaded the very first part of the prologue, does this complete the prologue?? I wonder why you called the folder the same and I don't want to re-download the same thing 2 times. thank you (y)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
while thats true for alot of the tags/fetishes i feel like things like harem/ntr are pretty key parts of a game that you would almost always know from the start if you plan to include them

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hi there !
Thank you for your question !
Sorry if our english is not perfect but we try to improve it... as our hero :)

Game will be vanilla for the main part but if you are not interested with one of the LI, she will lives without you. But you will have the option to see or not what she will do with other character. There is no NTR planned, but if you don't pursue one LI, she is still part of the game cause she's one of the 100... at the beginning :)
Why? Is she another protagonist? Are you going to make scenes with her all the way to the end? Is it just one or will there be more like her?
You're not going to introduce 100 characters, are you? That would be ridiculous.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Update about the planned tags in description :

3dcg, male protagonist, teasing, animated, romance, groping, school setting

PLANNED TAGS : casual sex (oral/handjob/pentration...) , multiple ending, virgin, pregnancy, anal sex, femdom/maledom, exhibitionism, sex toys
TAGS WE ARE THINKING ABOUT : harem, BDSM, groupsex

NO NTR PLANNED

I hope it will answer your questions about it...

Last edited:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
while thats true for alot of the tags/fetishes i feel like things like harem/ntr are pretty key parts of a game that you would almost always know from the start if you plan to include them
Hi goulet and thank you for your comment.

We are thinking of the harem tag but we are not sure how to implement it .
Do you think Badik is a harem game ? you can go with multiple LI and side girls even if you have to choose for one principal LI at some point.
That's the same problem we have here because our game have a competitive aspect. They are 100, he must be the one last. At least he will try...

So i must say for the moment the game looks like a harem one and the next episodes will not change that... but it can change with the story so i will not put as an official tag.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
As I said, not every developer is going to know every tag when they start. I'm sure as you proceed with the game it will become clearer. Does not sound like a classic harem setup to me, but who knows, it could evolve.

Jul 13, 2022
Hope this is like battle royale where only one person survives and everyone else dies in gore and violence.
That is the only way to find out who the B.E.S.T is, dick or pussy my bros.
598a2a35046225db76df29800cdacb88.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kwazi
3.40 star(s) 10 Votes