a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is going to have fixes for this because the friend ending with pregnancy and living together is great but missing something here: Babysitter 2020-04-16 19-28-56-35.jpg

The game just cuts off it seems about half way through Silver's prison scenes.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So let me get this straight.
If Christine's horny points are higher than love points, she always ends up abandoning the MC regardless of other choices during the game?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
FYI if you subscribe for the 40 dollar mark you can commission an extra scene possibly, i commissioned one already so if there was something you want added to the game now is your chance.
Well I wished there was an ending of Christine leaving for Jessica and being lesbian camwhores, that would be hot

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Here is the Italian translation of "Babysitter" version "0.2.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Babysitter" versione "0.2.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

translation done with google translate?
(traduzione fatta con google translate?)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Seems like it. Also kinda makes sense
Well, not to me. It would make sense if you had been treating her without respect, or told her you didn't want a serious relationship, or been cheating on her back.
But if you chose to be with her, if she's been faithful to you all along, or if you have started a triple consensual relationship with her and Jess, it doesn't make any sense that she would abandon you just because she has... what? Become a depraved fiend or something due to her high horny points? You can be horny, even kinky, and explore sex with your partner without having to dump them no matter what.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, not to me. It would make sense if you had been treating her without respect, or told her you didn't want a serious relationship, or been cheating on her back.
But if you chose to be with her, if she's been faithful to you all along, or if you have started a triple consensual relationship with her and Jess, it doesn't make any sense that she would abandon you just because she has... what? Become a depraved fiend or something due to her high horny points? You can be horny, even kinky, and explore sex with your partner without having to dump them no matter what.
Not to mention when the difference is only 1 point:)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Okay, haven't looked at the walkthrough for quite some time. Just downloaded the updated one and opened it up. It shows two routes: one friendship based & one horny based. Friendship based is what leads you to the good ending, right? The friendship based walkthrough is the NTR walkthrough... It was a long con from the beginning! :ROFLMAO:

Whelp, no surprise so many folks got a bad ending...

I was also one of the ones that was expecting a true poly relationship to be possible with Chris and Jess. Very disappointed that didn't pan out.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm disappointed that we didnt get a harem ending. I mean at least give us branched endings to see how we could have gotten there.
We do, sort of. Christine and Jessica together in at least a continuing sexual relationship with the MC. This is on top of Christine being pregnant and starting a family. So, I'd call it a harem ending

arms99

May 11, 2018
For me this game only has 2 endings (not including ntr), Christine stays or goes. Everything else is just a footnote addition to those 2 endings. Nothing more than a little bit of text with a few renders. It really needed several distinct/separate ending for Jessica, Sonya, threesome and maybe even Veruca. Instead what we get is a 2 second mention of the character in the middle of which ever ending you got. I don’t call that a separate ending, more like a disappointment.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes