May 11, 2018
Hmmm
Ok
Can anyone explain to me something

Friendship route got ntr so I Will
Not play it
About horny route
Will I get happy ending.....?????
Only happy ending is on friendship route, no happy ending on horny route. However ntr is avoidable on either route.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
We do, sort of. Christine and Jessica together in at least a continuing sexual relationship with the MC. This is on top of Christine being pregnant and starting a family. So, I'd call it a harem ending
How do you achieve that? With Christine's love over horniness?

Zeus

May 28, 2017
I was hoping for a harem ending but i liked my ending. I got a bunch of threesomes, Niece left me but i ended up with Jessica (who i preferred).

The walk through is more of a guide. So i'm hoping there is still a route to get a harem ending. For instance, if you follow the horny route every step of the way, you will end up losing Christine and be with no one but if you tweak it some you end up with threesomes and Jessica (you still lose Christine).

Anyone know what tweaks you need to make to end up with a Harem or no?

ai...

May 30, 2019
Can someone help me? I clicked on the right side of the screen about where it shows the day you're on, and this binder looking page with the characters and hearts keeps popping up in any cutscene. I don't know how to get rid of that binder looking page.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
How do you achieve that? With Christine's love over horniness?
There are two things you need: Friend higher than horny specifically at the moment Christine decides whether she wants to team with MC to solve the case. If she does it alone, she always leaves. Second is get that threesome with Jessica after the yacht. Bonus if you sleep with her at the cabin. That's it, that's how you get both in the end

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes