goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Please look at page 633
Tip - the number at the top right of each post is a clickable link. You can copy/paste that in your message to say "look here" instead of "look at page 633". #12,646

Even better - since there is a walkthrough link in the OP that goes to a post you own, edit that post and put the new walkthrough there. That way the OP doesn't have to change to get to the updated walkthrough.

Reactions: Endless

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So, I just played through and got an NTR ending. But I was curious. This is a pretty lengthy game, and it would be difficult to play it to see every ending (which isn't a bad thing). So my question is this.

Is there anyway that Christine would turn in Mike if she is already dating him? Seems you get locked into NTR pretty early (I did it intentionally). Once that happens, will she always end up with Mike/Robert? Or is there actually a way to make her turn against them? I thought it would be interesting to see her getting taken away from the MC, then having a change or heart and helping him take Mike/Robert down. Just wondering if that's possible, and it doesn't even have to include her ending up with MC. I was just wondering if she'd turn against them.
From what I saw no the bad guys will get away. as for them staying with Mike/Robert only if your horny points are higher than your friendship ones. All you really need to do to change which ending happens for the NTR (at least involving Mike/Robert) is make sure that whichever ending you want to see (friendship/horny) is the highest before Christine moves out.

Personally I felt the Robert NTR route was much more satisfying (for someone who likes NTR) seeing as with the Mike one even if you end up losing to him you can still cuck him by knocking up his wife versus with Robert (at least to my knowledge) you don't cuck him.

Reactions: extreme_sadist

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Well good game and i sure as hell cant complain at my ending. Been following mostly horny route and had Jess and Silvers wife and Sophia one time each and at the end i got both a little harem with Christine and Jess before Christine got pregnant and she turned against Silver so it seems that Robert became someones ladyboy in jail and lived happily ever after so 12 points from the jury.:D

How i managed to get that ending i will now explain...

I have no fucking idea whatsoever.

All i do now is that i only got involved with Sophia sexually once (the first time in the office i think) and after that no more.
Nothing at all with Silvers daughter and never gave as much as a compliment to sister. Jess i think maybe 3 times.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Bummer to see this game finished.
But at least having some closure is better than other fate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Seems like the creator suddenly decided to end it. Happy I got to end up with Jess. She was the most fun and interesting. And the hottest.

Reactions: Pinsel

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
the only thing i am missing or just unable to get is a love triangle ending with Jess and Christine

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Well good game and i sure as hell cant complain at my ending. Been following mostly horny route and had Jess and Silvers wife and Sophia one time each and at the end i got both a little harem with Christine and Jess before Christine got pregnant and she turned against Silver so it seems that Robert became someones ladyboy in jail and lived happily ever after so 12 points from the jury.:D

How i managed to get that ending i will now explain...

I have no fucking idea whatsoever.

All i do now is that i only got involved with Sophia sexually once (the first time in the office i think) and after that no more.
Nothing at all with Silvers daughter and never gave as much as a compliment to sister. Jess i think maybe 3 times.
I'd really like to know how you got that ending. If you do the lust route Christine leaves when she finds out she's pregnant. I've tried multiple routes and the closest I get to a harem is regular threesomes with Christine and Jessica.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is also the fact that on the NTR route if Silver is the main villain (seeing as one path has Robert and the other Silver) you can knock up his wife if you fuck her both times.
You can do that on the none NTR route to.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'd really like to know how you got that ending. If you do the lust route Christine leaves when she finds out she's pregnant. I've tried multiple routes and the closest I get to a harem is regular threesomes with Christine and Jessica.
there are certain points where you need the friendship score to be higher than the lust score on the horny route avoid this. Unlike the NTR ones were the only thing you need to do is make sure one score is higher than the other before Christine moves in with the Antagonist.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes