sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i stoped play that game cause jess gets ntr´d ...you said i could do anything to free her from the situation..but what is what i see?! you do nothing...thanks for disapointing a former fan of the game...she gets raped and that wasn´t what i wanted to see...thanks for tricking me to play again...now i finaly deleted this s.... my fault for believing...im really angry about this...

tzav

Jun 11, 2018
she didn't get raped. she had an affair with her boss.

and it seems healthier than trying to fuck your niece or your sister...

Reactions: numanumani

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i stoped play that game cause jess gets ntr´d ...you said i could do anything to free her from the situation..but what is what i see?! you do nothing...thanks for disapointing a former fan of the game...she gets raped and that wasn´t what i wanted to see...thanks for tricking me to play again...now i finaly deleted this s.... my fault for believing...im really angry about this...
If you don't want to see the NTR, don't play the NTR routes. If you're not sure how to stay off the NTR routes, read the walkthrough.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I have played several times and can't get a happy ending with Cristine.She always abandons me in the end. Can anyone tell me how to get her to stay with me? How to make she not go away in the end?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have played several times and can't get a happy ending with Cristine.She always abandons me in the end. Can anyone tell me how to get her to stay with me? How to make she not go away in the end?
Maybe read the last few pages, where it's discussed a bunch?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't have sex with any other women in the game is one way and make sure you get many more love points than lust, on the none NTR route.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what I'm doing, but I think the big thing that determines whether Christine stays with you is when you two are eating in your apartment (all of this is non-NTR, obviously). When she starts talking about possible shady dealings within Silver's business. At that point, you can either tell her everything, or not. If you don't, she will leave you at the end, regardless of friendship/horny points (and she'll get an abortion if she gets pregnant). If you tell her, the two of you will take down Silver together and watch his arrest unfold on TV.

That's only for for the Corporate route, though. I don't know anything about the Patreon route.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what I'm doing, but I think the big thing that determines whether Christine stays with you is when you two are eating in your apartment (all of this is non-NTR, obviously). When she starts talking about possible shady dealings within Silver's business. At that point, you can either tell her everything, or not. If you don't, she will leave you at the end, regardless of friendship/horny points (and she'll get an abortion if she gets pregnant). If you tell her, the two of you will take down Silver together and watch his arrest unfold on TV.

That's only for for the Corporate route, though. I don't know anything about the Patreon route.
The corporate route is not that of NTR? Also I do not remember that option that you tell me. I'll play it again following the corporate route exactly to see if I'm lucky Thank you very much to all

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The corporate route is not that of NTR? Also I do not remember that option that you tell me. I'll play it again following the corporate route exactly to see if I'm lucky Thank you very much to all
The corporate route can be NTR or non-NTR. Fact is, you can avoid NTR on any route you choose, so long as you do not let Chirstine gain more affinity to Mike/Robert than the MC (the walkthrough points those choices out in red).

Ok. I experimented a bit, and found a clarification to my previous statement. To be a little more specific, on day 26 (the 1st playable day after the yacht), in the evening, Christine makes sushi for you two to eat. In the corporate route, she mentions strange things going on with Silver's business. You then get 2 options "Tell her everything" or "Don't tell her". Turns out, those choices don't matter. What matters is your friendship/horny points when you make the choice. If your friendship points are higher than your horny points at that time. She will stay with you at the end. If your horny points are higher than your friendship points, she leaves. So, theoretically, you can't make her stay on a pure horny route.

If you cheat, you can push her friendship points above her horny points for that 1 choice, then bring it back to what is was after you make the choice. Or, you can have the points relatively equal throughout the game. With the friendship points slightly above horny. Then after you make the choice. Go full horny, and she'll stay at the end.

To be honest, though, seems a bit pointless. The ending is the same whether you have more friendship or horny points at the end. The only thing that changes the ending is how many points you have when you make that choice on day 26.

EDIT: I should also point out that I also did the prerequisite for the "cuck" route in the save I experimented on. I don't think it makes a difference, since the only special thing about the cuck route is that you get 1 extra scene in the end where you let her have sex with some stranger in the bar. But that only happens if your horny points are higher than your friendship points during that day 26 choice I mentioned above.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Lust route ending sucked. Got to re-grind now for love route.

Also Christine was not working for silver on my route but it's still mentioned. Feels like this game ended suddenly

Reactions: extreme_sadist

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
To prevent her from getting NTR'ed you have to have done the following

1) Become a super patreon
2) spy on jess on day 14 and you run into a conversation with her and MCSilverbullet. When the choice come up use the Super supporter option.

Doing this will Save Jessica from becoming Mike's sex slave But in case you skipped this part and can't roll back you get a second chance to save her. as the story goes on there will be a point where you will watch Jessica's webcam and from there you will get the option to either let it go on or stop him. Choose to stop him and boom you saved Jessica. However if you don't stop it at this point you won't get a third chance to save her and she will be doomed to being Silver's bitch.

Personally I like Jessica more than Christine myself so I don't blame you for wanting to save her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
How do I get to the part where Christine doesn't abort the baby?
I said it a few posts above. On day 26, when she starts talking about Silver's shady business (or maybe even Robert's shady business), make sure you have more friendship points than horny points. If you have more friendship points, she will stay with the MC and not abort the baby. No other choice after that matters. That one choice is what locks you into an ending. Although you can add certain "additional" endings, the game has 3 basic endings.

1) If friendship points are higher than horny points on day 26, she stays with you (and keeps the baby if you got her pregnant).
2) If horny points are higher than friendship points on day 26, she leaves you (and aborts the baby).
3) If you push her to NTR (with either Silver or Robert), she leaves the MC after a fight (she either stays with Silver/Robert or leaves and goes home depending on friendship/horny points).

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
I'd really like to know how you got that ending. If you do the lust route Christine leaves when she finds out she's pregnant. I've tried multiple routes and the closest I get to a harem is regular threesomes with Christine and Jessica.
Yeah i´d like to know that myself actually. I havent followed other routes so theres likely lots of stuff i havent seen and havent used any walkthrough. I will try other routes just to see all the candy ofcourse.

I havent followed lust to the max only mostly. I have Chris lust on 86 and friend on 87, Jess lust on 21 and friend on 9, and the lust symbol under where you see your cash is on 26 if that is of any help to you :)

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I honestly didn't even know Jess could get NTR'd. Went back and did it after reading your post. The point of no return is pretty obvious. On day 14, when Silver (or I'm guessing Robert, too) tries to get her to do a private show for him, you need to pick "Wait... I'm a Super Supporter... I should step in." It's pretty clear what will happen if you don't stop her then. I suppose you may have chosen not to become a super supporter. If that's the case, you done messed up. Should have become a supporter her and protected her.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes