sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Is it possible to get a the good ending where Christina stays in the Patreon route, or is this only possible in the Corporate route? I did the Patreon route but went back a few saves and changes the values so my friendship would be higher than horny, but I still got the ending where she leaves. Is it only the Corporate route where you can get the good ending?
I don't know if someone answered this for you. Also, I haven't completely confirmed this since I'm now doing the Patreon route (though I'm almost at the pivotal point), but from what I saw in the corporate route, yes, it is possible to get a good ending on the Patreon route. However, you MUST have more friendship points than horny points on day 26.

When you talk about Veruca hiring you to spy on Silver, you get a choice with Christine between "Tell her everything" or "Dont tell her". When you make this choice, if you have more friendship points than horny points, she will stay at the end. It doesn't matter which points are higher at the end. It's only this one point that determines whether she stays or leaves.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know if someone answered this for you. Also, I haven't completely confirmed this since I'm now doing the Patreon route (though I'm almost at the pivotal point), but from what I saw in the corporate route, yes, it is possible to get a good ending on the Patreon route. However, you MUST have more friendship points than horny points on day 26.

When you talk about Veruca hiring you to spy on Silver, you get a choice with Christine between "Tell her everything" or "Dont tell her". When you make this choice, if you have more friendship points than horny points, she will stay at the end. It doesn't matter which points are higher at the end. It's only this one point that determines whether she stays or leaves.
I told her everything on the horny route... she still left me in the end.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Exactly. If her horny points are higher than her friendship points when you make that choice, she'll leave you at the end. It actually doesn't matter whether you tell her everything or not. The ONLY thing that matters is what's higher when you make the choice. If your friendship points are higher, whether you pick "Tell her everything" or "Don't tell her", she'll stay with you at the end. If your horny points are higher, whether you pick "Tell her everything" or "Don't tell her", she'll leave you at the end.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think the bold part is the decisive factor, at that point in the route, if you had more horny than friendship points she won't stay.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Is it possible to get a the good ending where Christina stays in the Patreon route, or is this only possible in the Corporate route?
I think the bold part is the decisive factor, at that point in the route, if you had more horny than friendship points she won't stay.
How much you disclose about the Veruca job doesn't determine if Christine leaves or stays at the end.

That's dependent on a ChristineSolo variable which is set during the day 29 breakfast. After her sleuthing at the club the previous night Christine talks about wanting to write an article.

If Horny > Friend during this scene, ChristineSolo is set to 1. You'll get the ChristineLeavesEnding.

If Friend > Horny during this scene, ChristineSolo is set to 0. You'll get the ChristineStaysEnding.

krle1110

Jan 29, 2020
Hello everybody...
I have a question regarding first threesome sex with Christina and Jess after the yacht in the MC flat.
I'm playing Christine Corporate (Love) route and I would like to finish it to the end before exploring other options but I can't get MC+Chr+Jess threesome to work (if its supposed to work on this route?), and I would really like to get it.
I have read this topic and all the posts up and down several times and tried to find a solution. Main advice is just follow the walk through and I did that to the letter.
I have gone back and started from beginning several times and changed some important options regarding Jess (tub blowjob, spa massage sex or not), I have even tried to find some console variable that could trigger it but whatever I do at the end of the night I don't have option ''Eat Christine Out'' and I can only fuck Christine because she tell Jess that MC is off the limits.

Did anyone had same problem and does anyone know what is the main trigger for the proper threesome here?
Or, in the end, if someone has save for this event (no horny or NTR, just plain, regular Love Chr route) I would very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Reactions: M12

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Exactly. If her horny points are higher than her friendship points when you make that choice, she'll leave you at the end. It actually doesn't matter whether you tell her everything or not. The ONLY thing that matters is what's higher when you make the choice. If your friendship points are higher, whether you pick "Tell her everything" or "Don't tell her", she'll stay with you at the end. If your horny points are higher, whether you pick "Tell her everything" or "Don't tell her", she'll leave you at the end.
That just seems wrong to me. Friendship > horny shouldn't matter; it should be friendship > (some number). Horny 50 friendship 49 and she leaves, but horny 0 friendship 1 and she stays. Not very well thought out on the dev's part.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
That just seems wrong to me. Friendship > horny shouldn't matter; it should be friendship > (some number). Horny 50 friendship 49 and she leaves, but horny 0 friendship 1 and she stays. Not very well thought out on the dev's part.
The ending did seem a bit rushed. There are some things I would have liked to see. The way it's set up, the "choices" after that point of the game don't matter. Not really, anyway. You might get 1 or 2 variations of scenes in the epilogue, but overall, it's the same regardless of what you pick after that.

I would have loved to see an outcome where you can either win Christine back after she gets taken from you (NTR route), or don't get her back, but get revenge on Robert/Silver and get them sent to jail. This would have worked especially well in the friendship NTR route. Most, if not all, of Christine's dialog (and inner thoughts) if she has more friendship points and dating Robert/Silver is very negative. Like how she doesn't really like how they're treating her, but goes along with it. Couple that with how excited she gets when she messes around with the MC (either saying she never came so hard before, or how MC is bigger than Silver), it seems to lay the groundwork for her going back to MC. The way she's speaking about them makes no sense that she wouldn't help take them down for weapon trafficking. It's like, "I don't like these guys, and MC is so much more fun to have sex with. But I'll still protect these guys anyway, and ruin my relationship with MC."

This is just me, but when it comes to NTR, having the girl addicted to sex with the "bad guy" and the MC not being able to satisfy her is a large reason why NTR works. So, when it states pretty clearly that she enjoys sex more with the MC than with Silver/Robert (in the friendship NTR route), AND she doesn't like the other guys, then they should lose their power over her and it doesn't make sense in my mind why she would still stick up for them. I just would have liked the option or choice to see a different outcome instead of being locked into 1 ending (with a slight variation) for the NTR route.

Overall, though, I still really enjoyed this game, and playing through the different routes.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
how far can Jessica go with Silver on Corp route? i didn't save her at all, and all they did was sleep one time when he came over for he costume show.. is there more?

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
how far can Jessica go with Silver on Corp route? i didn't save her at all, and all they did was sleep one time when he came over for he costume show.. is there more?
That's pretty much it. There's a scene during the epilogue which is just a repeat of the start of the earlier Jessica and Silver scene (just a still of a bj). Also, if you have more horny points before the epilogue begins, there's a blurred image of Jessica and Christine about to have a threesome with Silver. But nothing happens. They tease us as if we're going to see something, but it just ends there.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
The ending was, I guess, ok? A bit disappointing actually. I followed the patreon path and Christine left in the end. I went and loaded a save, changed a couple of choices, tweaked the stats a bit, then I got a better one: Christine stayed and got preggy. That's it. Sonya was still a side piece and little was mentioned about her in the epilogue. And what's more, Jessica was cut off lol whatever happened to those few threesomes with her? Anyways, how do I knock up Veruca? I followed the walkthrough to a tee but it didn't work.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
the walkthrough is too long & confusing, is there a way to list the choices that lead to the ending where Christine left & MC got with Jess, or at least would someone mind posting a save with that ending?

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point i don't know why the admins don't add a tag for no "official" incest, it's getting out of hand the tag is a joke right now and it's probably one of the most important ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schattenlust

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Can i get some help with the Cuck route? i did everything in the guide (Open relationship, higher friendship when having sex, and did both Sonya and Jess in days 11/13...) however when i we get to the party and Chris is with Robert she is "about to" and than stops, and we leave.. and ideas?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Can i get some help with the Cuck route? i did everything in the guide (Open relationship, higher friendship when having sex, and did both Sonya and Jess in days 11/13...) however when i we get to the party and Chris is with Robert she is "about to" and than stops, and we leave.. and ideas?
There is no cuck route. There is one scene in the Christine leaves ending. But it's only an epilogue, and it's with a random guy.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Looks like a lot of people are confused and so many got endings they did not like and the walkthough confused many, we need a complete walkthrough to achieve all endings with no NTR.

Reactions: Shatteredimage85
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes