sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Someone know how do you get the ending with the black guy in the club?
Yes, that is the cuck route. So, the walkthrough says you need 4 prerequisites to get it, but it fails to mention one very important fact. Here's what's needed.

1) Sleep with Sonya on day 11 or finger Jessica to orgasm on day 13 (or both, like I did).
2) You must have more friendship points than horny points when you first have sex with Christine.
3) When she asks about your relationship, and you have to choose between "Be exclusive" or "Keep things as they are", pick "Keep things as they are".
4) When you talk to Christine on the deck on the yacht, she'll ask if it's ok to sleep with other men. Pick "I... guess I can't say no..."

That's what the walkthrough says, but there's one more step that is a MUST.

5) On day 26 (that fateful day I've talked about so many times), when you have to choose between "Tell her everything" or "Don't tell her", you horny points MUST BE HIGHER than your friendship points before you make the choice. The reason being you will only see that scene if you get the ending where she leaves you at the end (non-NTR).

P.S.: I've spent way more time on this game than I thought I would.

yo88

Apr 24, 2017
Yes, that is the cuck route. So, the walkthrough says you need 4 prerequisites to get it, but it fails to mention one very important fact. Here's what's needed.

1) Sleep with Sonya on day 11 or finger Jessica to orgasm on day 13 (or both, like I did).
2) You must have more friendship points than horny points when you first have sex with Christine.
3) When she asks about your relationship, and you have to choose between "Be exclusive" or "Keep things as they are", pick "Keep things as they are".
4) When you talk to Christine on the deck on the yacht, she'll ask if it's ok to sleep with other men. Pick "I... guess I can't say no..."

That's what the walkthrough says, but there's one more step that is a MUST.

5) On day 26 (that fateful day I've talked about so many times), when you have to choose between "Tell her everything" or "Don't tell her", you horny points MUST BE HIGHER than your friendship points before you make the choice. The reason being you will only see that scene if you get the ending where she leaves you at the end (non-NTR).

P.S.: I've spent way more time on this game than I thought I would.
Thanks, it worked.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
I honestly didn't even know Jess could get NTR'd. Went back and did it after reading your post. The point of no return is pretty obvious. On day 14, when Silver (or I'm guessing Robert, too) tries to get her to do a private show for him, you need to pick "Wait... I'm a Super Supporter... I should step in." It's pretty clear what will happen if you don't stop her then. I suppose you may have chosen not to become a super supporter. If that's the case, you done messed up. Should have become a supporter her and protected her.
ok i didn´t saw the supersupporter part....i download it again and try it for the last time...that was really disapointing to see this going that way...then once again...banzai...

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
hey guys, how do I get this scene to load, I'm already on the NTR route
That's the cuck route. You can't get it on the NTR route. Look above a few posts. I explained how to get it. It's rather disappointing if I'm being honest, but follow what I said above and you'll get it.

Reactions: Razor9

Razor9

Apr 9, 2020
That's the cuck route. You can't get it on the NTR route. Look above a few posts. I explained how to get it. It's rather disappointing if I'm being honest, but follow what I said above and you'll get it.
hey I tried didn't work for me, would u be able to upload a save point :) please

Razor9

Apr 9, 2020
Am I the only person here that is disappointed that we didn't have

A) A monica Ending
B) A Veruca Ending
C) A proper Sonya ending (at least up to the level of Jessica's)
D) An NTR end where Robert and Silver could knock up Christine and/or Jessica
I agree I would say all the endings are rushed, but I like the story the expressions and renderings in this game

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Am I the only person here that is disappointed that we didn't have

C) A proper Sonya ending (at least up to the level of Jessica's)
D) An NTR end where Robert and Silver could knock up Christine and/or Jessica both die a gruesome, comical death
I'm with you in both. Especially C, it's unthinkable we didn't get it.

kdy

Jun 24, 2017
I want play more ntr route but always end with lust boat ending(end on yacht part). How can i play more?

Razor9

Apr 9, 2020
I want play more ntr route but always end with lust boat ending(end on yacht part). How can i play more?
you have to let her know it's you when you're at the deck area or she will loose trust. Choose "admit it" on this option

Reactions: Kaparzo

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
hey I tried didn't work for me, would u be able to upload a save point :) please
I reread your original post and I know where your issue is. You can NOT, I repeat, can NOT be on the NTR route to see that scene. If you are on the NTR route, you will never get that scene. You MUST be dating Christine. Meaning on day 11, she has to go on a date with you. If she goes with Robert or Silver, you will not get the cuck scene. So, the only option I say you have, is go back to a previous save before day 11, and make sure Christine has more affinity toward you than Robert/Silver.

I went ahead and included a save right before you make a choice that will turn the route non-NTR or NTR (Robert route). Pick "Just be careful, I don't trust him" to go on a date with Christine. After that, follow the step by step "walkthrough" I posted above. Note, in this save, MC already had sex with Sonya, but you can still finger Jessica on day 13, just to be safe.

Anyway, using this save, follow the directions in the post above, and you'll get the cuck scene.

P.S.: On the first choice in the save, if you pick "You should stop seeing him", you'll be locked into the Robert NTR route, if you want to check it out (if you haven't already). But yes, pick "Just be careful, I don't trust him" and follow the directions above if you want to see that cuck scene.

Razor9

Apr 9, 2020
I reread your original post and I know where your issue is. You can NOT, I repeat, can NOT be on the NTR route to see that scene. If you are on the NTR route, you will never get that scene. You MUST be dating Christine. Meaning on day 11, she has to go on a date with you. If she goes with Robert or Silver, you will not get the cuck scene. So, the only option I say you have, is go back to a previous save before day 11, and make sure Christine has more affinity toward you than Robert/Silver.

I went ahead and included a save right before you make a choice that will turn the route non-NTR or NTR (Robert route). Pick "Just be careful, I don't trust him" to go on a date with Christine. After that, follow the step by step "walkthrough" I posted above. Note, in this save, MC already had sex with Sonya, but you can still finger Jessica on day 13, just to be safe.

Anyway, using this save, follow the directions in the post above, and you'll get the cuck scene.

P.S.: On the first choice in the save, if you pick "You should stop seeing him", you'll be locked into the Robert NTR route, if you want to check it out (if you haven't already). But yes, pick "Just be careful, I don't trust him" and follow the directions above if you want to see that cuck scene.
Thanks man, I didn't realize it was part of the ending, I was looking for it on day 28 smh, and you're right it's nothing special.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note, does anyone know of a way to convert the soundtrack of this game into playable files? The party/date music in the game is my favorite jam and sadly I can only listen to it while opening up the game and going to a point that has the loop.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
On another note, does anyone know of a way to convert the soundtrack of this game into playable files? The party/date music in the game is my favorite jam and sadly I can only listen to it while opening up the game and going to a point that has the loop.
Get UnRen and extract the multimedia files from the game.
  • Copy the game to a temporary folder somewhere - don't want to unpack things in your real game folder as that's likely to break it.
  • Execute UnRen on your new copy of the game, choose option 1) Extract RPA packages - this will extract all the movies, images, audio etc. from the rpa files.
  • After running UnRen you'll find a bunch of mp3 files in the game directory, including whatever music track it is you're talking about.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I know, that I will be punished, but I have to say - this is a great game, but it needs a walktrough mod))
I know many people seem to have problems with getting the desired route in the game, but I never got that.
Most stuff for the NTR route is pretty obvious, once you let others get their hands on the girls, NTR is bond to happen, so I never had any problem avoiding it by blocking Silver and Robert every chance I got, if you want romance you choose the friends decisions, if you want sex with every woman, you choose the horny decisions AND keep the girls away from others.

And for the few occasions where there really might be a problem finding the correct way, like you need to fuck Jessica on the horny route in the last night to get her as girlfriend when Chris exits, there's a written walkthrough to find that. Only thing I didn't manage was to get Veruca pregnant, despite doing what was said in the WT, but that's not important enough to care anyway.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Today was the day I finally played through the endings for this game.
Babysitter is one of the longest running games here and for a long time updates came quite regularly, then a lot of stuff happened, Burt left as writer and the updates became irregular and less frequently, tbh it also didn't feel quite the same game any more at times.
Still, kudos to t4bbo and the team for finishing this, it was obviously a huge effort and the game came a long way from it's meagre starts. For a while it was one of my absolute favourites here.
The size of the game, the separate routes for romance, sex and NTR are nothing easily matched even today, you can argue quality of renders, writing and characters, in newer games, yet we don't know how many of the games which started out great will actually be finished, seems like each month one of them or more are abandoned or at least put on hold for the time being, so when we talk about games of this size, with such a long development time AND being successfully completed, there's still not many that can be compared to Babysitter in this regard.
At least not among those I played

I'm kind of content with the endings, though not happy.
It's just that after a game is with you many years, I kind of wanted to see more.
I wanted to see Christine and the MC with their kids as happy family, wanted to see MC and Jess marry in her ending and definitely I wanted more than just a few stills of sex scenes.
I really liked the sex in Babysitter, with or without animations and like I wrote the end to a game this long, I really hoped (and tbh expected) for at least one or two more extensive scenes, like when Christine tells MC she's pregnant OR a long scene with a pregnant Chris and Jess and the MC.
Something a bit spectacular.
So, I'm fine with the endings I got, not disappointed, but they could have been a bit bigger.

And once more T4bbo and team (including Burt!) good job. You can never satisfy everybody, you can certainly not satisfy everybody completely, but you guys rocked this!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes