Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
needs a multiple endings tag. Even at it's lowest base there are 6 different endings (three Non NTR and 3 NTR) as well as many variations of it. also not sure if it counts since it isn't being done in person but voyeurism is all up in this game via the software the MC made seeing as several characters are using it to spy on people.

Also needs a cheating tag as well seeing as there are several parties in this game cheating.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i couldn't agree more...i made sure to fuck veruca both times, but no pregnancy as a result. n apparently the only way to get the sonya fwb ending is to never have messed around w/jessica, which i did every time (who wouldnt??) so can u please upload that save so i can see that ending? she's the one i wanted to end up with most of all
I was able to get Veruca pregnant however it can only be done from what I have seen if you are on the NTR route where Silver is the one NTRing Christine. honestly though that little bit made me laugh seeing as at the end of the day even ifI lost Christine to him, I was still able to cuck him worse since he will be taking care of the MC's child. It is even better if you make the friendship points higher because if you do Christine actually leaves him.

Reactions: extreme_sadist

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
needs a multiple endings tag. Even at it's lowest base there are 6 different endings (three Non NTR and 3 NTR) as well as many variations of it. also not sure if it counts since it isn't being done in person but voyeurism is all up in this game via the software the MC made seeing as several characters are using it to spy on people.

Also needs a cheating tag as well seeing as there are several parties in this game cheating.
Done.
Voyeurism was there and I have added the other 2.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
ok, can't remember how to reply to multiple ppl in the same post...once i do, i'll condense my replies into 1 post. but in the meantime, can u please upload that save? i'd really like to see that ending, thanks
here is my save that is the closest to the ending. If you want to see the swinger party content that can only be gotten on that route just click call jess to see it.

as for the ending just remember to shift the friendship points to be higher than the horny points if you want to see the ending where she leaves him.

Jan 10, 2020
So let me get this straight.
If Christine's horny points are higher than love points, she always ends up abandoning the MC regardless of other choices during the game?
i adjusted christine's friendship points higher than her lust points, n she still moves out...i think her friendship has to be higher "at the time" u get her pregnant, in the kitchen, when ur on the phone; someone correct me if i'm wrong, b/c i did all 4 routes (messed around w/other women in all 4, but still kept her friendship points higher), n seems like she leaves no matter what, unless the MC never cheated on her at all. don't see why she wouldn't keep the baby n still stay w/MC if she didn't know about sonya n veruca...to her they'd still be "exclusive")

p.s. read in the final WT that if MC never cheated w/jessica that there's another scene where he can cheat w/sonya...since i always did fuck jess, can someone please upload a save with the new sonya scene? i wanted to end up w/her most of all...though i would've settled for a permanent 3-way ending w/either monica n christine, or veruca n alicia

once again i play the whole game trying new options, and I wished that when you fuck Monica and you lie to her you could have have an affair, it would be pretty hot
right??!! why does he start blowing her off n telling her it's not gonna happen b/t them? he already had a relationship w/his niece, so y not his sister also? how could he feel okay w/1 but not the other?

There are two things you need: Friend higher than horny specifically at the moment Christine decides whether she wants to team with MC to solve the case. If she does it alone, she always leaves. Second is get that threesome with Jessica after the yacht. Bonus if you sleep with her at the cabin. That's it, that's how you get both in the end
well who knew...since i'm not going to spend hours going back to that save n replay everything again, can u please upload the save file w/this ending? i got the 3way in the yacht w/chris n jess, but have no idea what my points were at the time christine was gonna investigate silver (or even when she "decides whether she wants to team with MC to solve the case"...what step would that be in the WT?)

Horny route with a few tweek here and there gives you Jessica at the end of it. Not to mention you get can get an ending where you have a friends with benefits relationship with Sonya as well.

Though one thing confused me big time. They mentioned you could knock up Silver's wife as well as Christine. I used the guide and when it came to knocking up Christine it worked correctly. However with Sliver's wife this wasn't so. Even though I fucked her both times I could the ending never changed. Still trying to figure out if this is a bug in the final edition, it was removed, or I missed something with this.
i couldn't agree more...i made sure to fuck veruca both times, but no pregnancy as a result. n apparently the only way to get the sonya fwb ending is to never have messed around w/jessica, which i did every time (who wouldnt??) so can u please upload that save so i can see that ending? she's the one i wanted to end up with most of all

It's not a bug, it's available only on ntr route. Here is what the dev said about it:

"Regarding Veruca, you can make her pregnant in NTR routes, it's part of those endings... I just felt it would be quite odd thing to do in non NTR endings, to make Veruca pregnant and send her husband to jail, but I see there are fans for that too"
ah, well that explains it then...i never did any NTR; so could u please upload a save where we get to see veruca pregnant? thanks

I was able to get Veruca pregnant however it can only be done from what I have seen if you are on the NTR route where Silver is the one NTRing Christine. honestly though that little bit made me laugh seeing as at the end of the day even ifI lost Christine to him, I was still able to cuck him worse since he will be taking care of the MC's child. It is even better if you make the friendship points higher because if you do Christine actually leaves him.
ok, can't remember how to reply to multiple ppl in the same post...once i do, i'll condense my replies into 1 post. but in the meantime, can u please upload that save? i'd really like to see that ending, thanks

Jan 10, 2020
here is my save that is the closest to the ending. If you want to see the swinger party content that can only be gotten on that route just click call jess to see it.

as for the ending just remember to shift the friendship points to be higher than the horny points if you want to see the ending where she leaves him.
thanks...so how/where (like what folder or file) do i download that into my game w/o overwriting any of my saves? b/c from what i can tell that's on page 3, slot 10, n i've got like 15 pages of saves

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
The game straight up freezes on me upon launch. No specific kind of error, it just stops responding and I have to close it.
Is anyone else getting this error and/or know how to fix it?
Windows version, and I have tried both the Mega and Nopy downloads in case it was a download error.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game straight up freezes on me upon launch. No specific kind of error, it just stops responding and I have to close it.
Is anyone else getting this error and/or know how to fix it?
Windows version, and I have tried both the Mega and Nopy downloads in case it was a download error.
Sometimes antivirus programs don't like the exe file of both Unity and Ren'PY so you could try starting the exe with admin rights and see what happens.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Whenever that happens on mobile its because it requires more ram than is available, or the os is older than the moon and it can't handle games with movement.

I can't think of any other cause seeing as it works just fine on Android a pc really should have any trouble,
unless you're using a pre built from a ram minimalist company like hp you likely have enough ram,
unless you're running 30 different programs at once.

And some of the older Windows os were only able to handle things like mine sweeper and solitaire probably everything older than Windows 10 not certain though a bit rusty in that area.
Yeah, it's really weird. All of the other Ren'Py games I have downloaded work perfectly fine. I got more than enough RAM and GPU power to run Doom Eternal on epic graphics settings with no loss of FPS. Win10 and all of my drivers are up to date. There is absolutely no reason for my computer to be having problems with this one game. I can only conclude is there is something wrong with the game, but that doesn't make sense either if it's working fine for everyone else.
I'm stuck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, it's really weird. All of the other Ren'Py games I have downloaded work perfectly fine. I got more than enough RAM and GPU power to run Doom Eternal on epic graphics settings with no loss of FPS. Win10 and all of my drivers are up to date. There is absolutely no reason for my computer to be having problems with this one game. I can only conclude is there is something wrong with the game, but that doesn't make sense either if it's working fine for everyone else.
I'm stuck.
Like I said above some antivirus programs can stop some Ren'PY games from running.

Do this test.
Disconnect from the internet.
Turn off your firewall.
Turn off you anti virus program.

Move the game folder to your C drive outside of any other folder.

Then wait for 5 min and try the game.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Must be some software stopping it from running or it wasn't installed correctly.
Could check your security software log to see if it's been preventing anything,
could also delete it and try again.
Apparently it's three times a charm. On a sort of leap of faith, I decided to download and unpack the game one more time before I would start digging around inside my PC's settings. The game is working. I don't understand it, but I'll take it. A big thanks to everyone for trying to help.

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes